Painkillers during long ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Marko62

jags said:
just reading through the post's, just wondering are you set up correctly on the bike, your not pushing hero gears by any chance,double up your bartape gel on top,drop your saddle one eight of an inch,see how that feels .if all that fails, rub some pain killing gel, into your back or neck.stretch before and after.

As far as I know everything is correct but short of booking myself n bike into a Specialized shop for a fitting I've done all that I can to be sure I'm set up OK. I have raised my bars by 2 to 3 inches by flipping my stem which helps a little. I don't push big gears unless I have too I much prefer spinning my way around hills or cruising at around 75-80rpm on the flats. I had not thought of pain killing gels although I don't think gels would be much use to me unless there are gels that do not contain Ibuprofen. Its a great idea tho for people who don't mind Ibuprofen :biggrin:

Thanks for the advice guys you've all given me plenty to think about :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
yenrod said:
Codeine is serious shoot !

It is - I had a mate race on the IOM International Cycling Week having had some of that....not good.....

Top Bottom