Pannier Rack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Harry_007

Hi Guys, I have just bought a Cube Reaction Pro because some (insert expletive) one stole my Scott Aspect. On my Scott I had a set of panniers and bags. My new bike doesn't seem to have the mounting holes to mount a rack, like the Scott did so I assume I need one that mounts on the seat-post for a coast to coast bike-packing ride.
Can anyone recommend a decent one please?

Cheers

Harry

13 rider

Guru
I believe you can get a rack that attachs via the rear wheel skewer or you could go for a saddlepack ( large saddle bag ). I have just bought a Blackburn one from Tredz as it was on offer but haven't used it yet but know someone who has and he loves his

vickster

Legendary Member
P clips on the stays if it’s not a carbon frame? Or you can get seat post clamps with mounting points if you can find the right size

OP
OP
H

Harry_007

Excellant guys, thank you I appreciate it. Vickster, I did’nt know they existed! Today I learned.
Happy biking guys.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Excellant guys, thank you I appreciate it. Vickster, I did’nt know they existed! Today I learned.
Happy biking guys.
You can get adjustable racks that attach to the rear stays without p clips........just look on ebay

Top Bottom