Paris-Nice 2021 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
george bennet now back in the peleton after a crash and a hard enough head impact to split his helmet, didnt see a concussion assessment done.
Hope Tao G-H isn't too bad after his off
Not to bad...he landed on his head 😁
I thought his tweet about the care he received and Ineos supporting him leaving the race was an appropriate dig at the race's medical team and Jumbo-Visma allowing Bennett to continue riding!

Rog's race to lose now...

Love that, boring day , not one attack since the flag dropped then with about 70km to go 11 belgian classics riders decide to have a laugh and all shot out the front , never seen owt like it , peleton must have wondered what the hell was happening, .i would love to know who orchestrated that

Reactions: mjr

Chislenko

Veteran
Weird from Perez, him and his team did a load of pulling on the front presumably to get him some mountain jersey points then one kilometre from the top of what was for them an easy climb they just gave up!

Adam4868

Guru
Tony Martin out after a crash :sad:
Fractured his elbow,so be out for a while 😟

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Love that, boring day , not one attack since the flag dropped then with about 70km to go 11 belgian classics riders decide to have a laugh and all shot out the front , never seen owt like it , peleton must have wondered what the hell was happening, .i would love to know who orchestrated that
Oli Naesen "was handing out tickets", according to post race interview shown on itv4.

Oli Naesen "was handing out tickets", according to post race interview shown on itv4.
@roadrash I'd recommend that interview! The rider (Jesper Stryven?? Maybe???) has this excellent smirk that he was was trying to hide throughout.
Fantastic to see riders just having fun, amongst all the power-meters, radios and marginal feckin gains. [There must be a Trainspotting parody in here somewhere ... ]

Top Bottom