Paris - Nice (*Spoiler*)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beastie

Guru
There are some big names, and an interesting parcours. Any one got any predictions ?

I'll say Wiggins for GC to get the ball rolling.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tony Martin will be getting fitter. I haven't looked at the route yet - are they doing Ventoux?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I haven't been following the build-up, but it's a race that I always enjoy and have been looking forward to!

johnny mcgurk

No ventoux this year, they skirt round it on stage 6. But it does finish with the classic tt up the col d'eze.
Sylvester Szmyd to win a stage, remember, you heard it here first.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I have a feeling Sky will roll this one over, because they all seem to have come off the winter on top form, but it won't have anything to do with what happens later in the season.

johnny mcgurk

which one? ^_^

You're a harsh man raindog but i'll go with stage 6. A few years ago Szmyd and Valverde rode away in the dauphine and szmyd won on Ventoux. Valverde back with some recent form in a new team, similar roads, same result.

Shadow

So do I, although I've been waiting for him to have a "good one" for about three years now.
I think a whole host of people have been waiting! Has he found a comfortable niche within his team and lacking a little incentive or am I being too harsh? I think a move to new pastures would help.

Top Bottom