Pasta bugs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Mrs Colly had a surprise when she looked into a packet of tagliatelle just now.
Tempting as it looks, what with the added protein and all, I think we'll give it a miss.
Any ideas?

SDC11862.JPG
SDC11863.JPG
SDC11864.JPG
SDC11867.JPG
SDC11867.JPG

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Okay. Admit it. It was stuffed into the back of a cupboard and is at least 2 years out of date.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If it was in a cupboard and next to other things in flimsy packaging, you should examine the other packets. They look like weavils to me, the tiny black things, though I am not an expert on these things. You could ask @Fab Foodie.

Were they egg noodles?

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
It is a caterpillar, not a bug!!

Is that the remains of some of the pasta or are those eggs?

I don't know if they are eggs or 'poo' from the pastapillars. Maybe just chewed up bits of pasta? There aren't that many things wriggling about in it. So either.....there weren't many to begin with....................or they have got out and are all over the place just waiting to pounce. :eek:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I don't know if they are eggs or 'poo' from the pastapillars. Maybe just chewed up bits of pasta? There aren't that many things wriggling about in it. So either.....there weren't many to begin with....................or they have got out and are all over the place just waiting to pounce. :eek:

xx( flour is well known for weevils. You have to be very careful with it.

Speicher

Vice Admiral

They have escaped into a packet of flour. :eek:

Top Bottom