PAULA doing a LANCE...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Quite funny watching her change her views on blood values recently after a month of silence then defending herself when not even named today. It's like she has something to hide..

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
An eye opener for sure.

gavintc

Guru
Sometime ago, when the Fuentes blood scandal first broke, there was rumours of Brit athletes being involved. Perhaps she has got something to hide.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
What does "categorically" mean when someone "categorically" denies something?
Come to think of it, what does "categorically" mean?

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
This seems to have resulted from some rather amateurish interpretation of blood data results by The Sunday Times.

She should sue them.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
She has always been a very vocal anti drugs campaigner, even holding up banners inside the stadium.
I believe she is clean.
image.jpg

PaulB

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3895343, member: 43827"]Here we go again. Choose your response, they're all BS until there's some hard evidence :

I always thought her performances were too good
Why else would she train abroad
There's no smoke without fire
I thought she protested too much about drugs in the past
That stomach "accident" in the Olympics must have been drugs related
Blondes just can't run that fast without "help"[/QUOTE]
Disagree. Although I cannot abide the woman, I firmly believe she was legit. And I'll tell you why.

I was staying at an hotel in Flagstaff Arizona for a month and would run on the track of the NAU round the back of the hotel complex. Radcliffe would train on the track there for one specific reason: ALTITUDE TRAINING. That's why athletes tend to train abroad.
There's a lot of smoke without fire.
She protested at exactly the right time about exactly the right miscreants.
The stomach thing is your weakest 'argument' there. Up to this point.
Then another low with a sexist comment about blondes. Oh, you meant that to be funny? It isn't.

So there we are. I always thought her performances were just good enough but never liked the fact she would always be fit for money and never for medals. And that she chose to live as a tax exile.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Disagree. Although I cannot abide the woman, I firmly believe she was legit. And I'll tell you why.

I was staying at an hotel in Flagstaff Arizona for a month and would run on the track of the NAU round the back of the hotel complex. Radcliffe would train on the track there for one specific reason: ALTITUDE TRAINING. That's why athletes tend to train abroad.
There's a lot of smoke without fire.
She protested at exactly the right time about exactly the right miscreants.
The stomach thing is your weakest 'argument' there. Up to this point.
Then another low with a sexist comment about blondes. Oh, you meant that to be funny? It isn't.

So there we are. I always thought her performances were just good enough but never liked the fact she would always be fit for money and never for medals. And that she chose to live as a tax exile.
I might be wrong, but I think you may have grasped the wrong end of the stick there...?

colly

Re member eR
Rumour and ''reading between the lines '' bullsh1t.
It is no surprise it's a no-name MP who is spouting this stuff.

I know for a fact that Members of Parliament, some of them actually conscious, have taken all sort of drugs. Proof ? Well no group of people who weren't 'on' something could come out with the bollocks they do.

Top Bottom