PAULA doing a LANCE...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
[QUOTE 3895343, member: 43827"]Here we go again. Choose your response, they're all BS until there's some hard evidence :

I always thought her performances were too good
Why else would she train abroad
There's no smoke without fire
I thought she protested too much about drugs in the past
That stomach "accident" in the Olympics must have been drugs related
Blondes just can't run that fast without "help"[/QUOTE]

Disagree. Although I cannot abide the woman, I firmly believe she was legit. And I'll tell you why.

I was staying at an hotel in Flagstaff Arizona for a month and would run on the track of the NAU round the back of the hotel complex. Radcliffe would train on the track there for one specific reason: ALTITUDE TRAINING. That's why athletes tend to train abroad.
There's a lot of smoke without fire.
She protested at exactly the right time about exactly the right miscreants.
The stomach thing is your weakest 'argument' there. Up to this point.
Then another low with a sexist comment about blondes. Oh, you meant that to be funny? It isn't.

So there we are. I always thought her performances were just good enough but never liked the fact she would always be fit for money and never for medals. And that she chose to live as a tax exile.

Really should read the full post, especially the bit at the start........:whistle:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
What does "categorically" mean when someone "categorically" denies something?
Come to think of it, what does "categorically" mean?
This, apparently: "without exceptions or conditions; absolute; unqualified and unconditional".

Until the Saville and Armstrong story's broke I always thought you were innocent until you had your day in court and were proven guilty. Now it seems that if you are successful you are guilty of anything some pundit, who can do a bit of rabble rousing can dream up. I personally think it is time that we stopped knocking successful people until they are taken to court and proved to be guilty.

Until the Saville and Armstrong story's broke I always thought you were innocent until you had your day in court and were proven guilty. Now it seems that if you are successful you are guilty of anything some pundit, who can do a bit of rabble rousing can dream up. I personally think it is time that we stopped knocking successful people until they are taken to court and proved to be guilty.
I think you'll sadly find, given human nature, that was never actually the case.

I think you'll sadly find, given human nature, that was never actually the case.
Unfortunately; you are probably right but I still don't like what is happening in this country at the moment.

I think she's guilty, on the basis that I think most elite athletes are cheating and drugging as much as possible without going over the limit to be caught.

All these elite athletes that win, or come second, third. Yet supposedly totally clean athletes are finishing ahead, or just seconds behind doesn't sit right with me.

In my opinion, the elite athletes, in all professional sports, are pushing the boundaries of what they can get away with on a drugs test.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyone working with that Fuentes chap has some explaining to do. Just like Ferrari.

Very dodgy ground. Is there anything more about Mo.

I think she's guilty, on the basis that I think most elite athletes are cheating and drugging as much as possible without going over the limit to be caught.

All these elite athletes that win, or come second, third. Yet supposedly totally clean athletes are finishing ahead, or just seconds behind doesn't sit right with me.

In my opinion, the elite athletes, in all professional sports, are pushing the boundaries of what they can get away with on a drugs test.
Why don't we just cut out the middle man and go back to hanging by public opinion, saves a lot of time and any sort thinking or better still just import a certain North Korean leader or invite the IS leaders to take over.

This really hacks me off......an MP not choosing his words very well ("winners of the London Marathon"....."some of them British"....."have unusual blood profiles")

I'll stake my next week's salary that Paula is completely clean.

I think the MPs should be banned.
well you can always add your voice to this petition about requesting drug testing for members of parliament in the westminster area of london.....Paula may not be as obviously junkie scum as the chancellor, but the clues are all there...

One thing we need to learn from the Armstrong affair is that evidence is crucial

Allegations are pointless as are internet warriors voicing their own conviction as to guilt

These will always be deflensible by a shrewd manipulative person

What is needed is actual evidence

stephec

Legendary Member
Why don't we just cut out the middle man and go back to hanging by public opinion, saves a lot of time and any sort thinking or better still just import a certain North Korean leader or invite the IS leaders to take over.
You're right, we should string her up by the balls.

She's bound to have a pair after all those drugs she's obviously been taking. :biggrin:

Top Bottom