PAULA doing a LANCE...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You're right, we should string her up by the balls.

She's bound to have a pair after all those drugs she's obviously been taking. :biggrin:
IF it is ever proved in court that she or any other athlete has knowingly taken drugs, then I will be the first to condemn them but up until now it is just speculation by a newspaper and an MP. As she has already had a child I think the second line of stephec's posting is an impossibility as well as in total bad taste..

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Now she is banging on about the great work the IAAF have been doing regarding doping. Seriously, does she believe that the IAAF are leading the fight for a clean sport?

My best advice to her if to release her data, put over her side explaining the abnormal results and then shut up. All this banging on about how clean she is but refusing to release her blood values just makes her look more guilty.

She is protesting too much whilst still hiding part of the story.

And if she had a super injunction but names herself is it still against the super injunction to report that she had a super injunction?

There was this bloke an average over weight under exercised pedal pusher that averaged 8- 10 MPH with loaded panniers. He decided to do LEJOG. He never said anything to anyone at work or home but SWMBO noticed that he was pushing up the distance pedalled every week and on weekend he was doing regular runs of 60+ miles. Well, he did LEJOG in 19 days with a couple of days to spare at the end. At work, the boss let out what our lad had done. Then the knockers started. He must have had transport, he had no kit with him. What was he taking? Our lad couldn't give a dam, he wasn't doing it for charity, he hadn't anything to prove. So he ignored the knockers and sceptics, until one-night shift (actually 04:00, a bad time to wind someone up). He lost his rag grabbed a knocker by the throat and told him how many miles he had put in, how desperately hard some of those training days had been, how much planning there had been and above all what he thought of someone who shouted off their mouth rather than getting out of their comfort zone. Maybe Paula feels the same.

There was this bloke an average over weight under exercised pedal pusher that averaged 8- 10 MPH with loaded panniers. He decided to do LEJOG. He never said anything to anyone at work or home but SWMBO noticed that he was pushing up the distance pedalled every week and on weekend he was doing regular runs of 60+ miles. Well, he did LEJOG in 19 days with a couple of days to spare at the end. At work, the boss let out what our lad had done. Then the knockers started. He must have had transport, he had no kit with him. What was he taking? Our lad couldn't give a dam, he wasn't doing it for charity, he hadn't anything to prove. So he ignored the knockers and sceptics, until one-night shift (actually 04:00, a bad time to wind someone up). He lost his rag grabbed a knocker by the throat and told him how many miles he had put in, how desperately hard some of those training days had been, how much planning there had been and above all what he thought of someone who shouted off their mouth rather than getting out of their comfort zone. Maybe Paula feels the same.

:gun:

Aye, there's no reasoning with druggies. I bet it was royd rage. :cycle:

S
That's what she calls the Paris marathon.

Surely "Le Snickers"

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Now she is banging on about the great work the IAAF have been doing regarding doping. Seriously, does she believe that the IAAF are leading the fight for a clean sport?

My best advice to her if to release her data, put over her side explaining the abnormal results and then shut up. All this banging on about how clean she is but refusing to release her blood values just makes her look more guilty.

She is protesting too much whilst still hiding part of the story.

And if she had a super injunction but names herself is it still against the super injunction to report that she had a super injunction?

She said on the BBC this morning that she didn't have an injunction.

So Paula appeared before a Parliamentary committee.
An MP, hiding behind parliamentary privilege, made an allegation, implicating her in cheating.
Paula then goes to the press with statements and longwinded interviews. Which, however well intentioned, make her sound like she is perhaps twisting in the wind.
Why did she not just say to the MP "I challenge you to repeat those allegations outside parliament, and then you can put your evidence before a judge, when I sue you for slander. Or you can withdraw your unproven allegation right here and now".

TVC

So Paula appeared before a Parliamentary committee.
An MP, hiding behind parliamentary privilege, made an allegation, implicating her in cheating.
Paula then goes to the press with statements and longwinded interviews. Which, however well intentioned, make her sound like she is perhaps twisting in the wind.
Why did she not just say to the MP "I challenge you to repeat those allegations outside parliament, and then you can put your evidence before a judge, when I sue you for slander. Or you can withdraw your unproven allegation right here and now".
She didn't appear before the committee, nor did anyone from the IAAF. Then again nobody actually mentioned her. If she hadn't kicked off I'm not sure the committee comment would have made the news. Just a sad avoidable mess if everyone involved had thought a bit more before oprning their mouths.

Top Bottom