Peanut butter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Breakfast most mornings is apple slices with crunchy peanut butter.. just yum !
Loving the suggestions on here though, will defo try the wrap with banana and pb :-)

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
You'll be pleased to know that M&S will prepare this for you - in a little plastic tray, one section with pre-sliced apple, another with the PB carefully dolloped out of the jar for you.
Think of the time this could save you! It's only about a fiver a portion too :-)
That's an expensive apple :laugh:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I've occasionally thought about blitzing a pack of peanuts in my stick blender in an attempt to make home made peanut butter.

pB and crispy bacon sarnie 😋

Dag Hammar

Without me reading every single post on this thread I’m going to stake my claim as being the longest serving peanut butter fan. My mum brought the first jar of peanut butter into our house when I was about five years old, sixty three years later I still love the stuff. Crunchy PB on toasted granary bread with a mug of tea 👏👏👏👏👏

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Without me reading every single post on this thread I’m going to stake my claim as being the longest serving peanut butter fan. My mum brought the first jar of peanut butter into our house when I was about five years old, sixty three years later I still love the stuff. Crunchy PB on toasted granary bread with a mug of tea 👏👏👏👏👏
I am a newbie and trying it with different things .

Glad you enjoy it still

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Peanut butter and banana on toast in fact on anything!! :okay: . Have also just discovered a jar of Biscoff spread that someone has foolishly bought . Oh boy !!!!! That taste amazing and I will take a stab and say very very bad for you :laugh:

Top Bottom