Pedal for Scotland 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like a date has been set for Pedal For Scotland 2009, the 13th September.

It's ages away, I know, and we will probably (hopefully) have a few CC rides between now and then, however, it's not too early to pencil the date in and make sure your free.

We can enter as a team again, which I suggest should be CycleChat. If we register as a group (i.e. details entered at the same time) we get free places, although I'm not sure how we could arrange that.

Anyway keep the 13th of September free. It promises to be a sunny day... ;)

This might spur me on to edit some footage from the last one! :biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
The last one was great fun, let see if we can get an even bigger team this year...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aye, it's far off, but at least this way no one can claim they only had short notice. It also means people can arrange their holidays around it.:ohmy:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
D-Rider said:
OK, excuse the ignorance but what is pedal for Scotland? BTW - that's my birthday!

A fun way to celebrate your birthday...:wacko: Along with about 5,000 other cyclists...

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
BUGGERATION! After enlisting another friend to do this, I've realised I'm away in Cornwall on these dates. Unmovable I'm afraid; the holiday cottage is all booked up :eek:

D-Rider

Hairy Jock said:
A fun way to celebrate your birthday...:sad: Along with about 5,000 other cyclists...

Indeed, and I'm giving it serious consideration. Until now the plan has been to go abroad and pretend I'm not getting older! :biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

D-Rider said:
Indeed, and I'm giving it serious consideration. Until now the plan has been to go abroad and pretend I'm not getting older! ;)

Go on! I'll even push the boat out and buy you a pint.....oh wait a minute, I think I bought a round the last time. Own up, who's buying.:biggrin:

D-Rider

magnatom said:
Go on! I'll even push the boat out and buy you a pint.....oh wait a minute, I think I bought a round the last time. Own up, who's buying.:ohmy:

It's a definite maybe.... remind me nearer the time.

Can Scotrail cope with so many bikes that day? I'm not cycling both ways! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom