Pedal for Scotland Cycle chat team?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was thinking of taking part in this years Pedal for Scotland, and I wondered if we could cobble together a Cycle Chat team for the event (wearing CC jerseys of course! ;))

Would anyone else be up for it or will I be on my ownsome... (boo hoo:cry:)?

Melvil

Assuming I'm here (when is it?) I'd be well up for it. Done 2 already and they're great.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Excellent!

So who else is up for this? You'd get to meet the legendary (infamous) magnatom in the flesh! (actually I'll cover up my flesh if you prefer!):angry:

I think the teams needs to decided on a charity for the event.(or is it individual??) Do we want to be sponsored? Let me know what you think. If we do get sponsored do we go for one of the recommended charities or something else?

At the moment it is Melvil and myself, but I am sure a few others will join. So let me know what you think.

Also what start time would be best? (I live in Glasgow, so I am flexible)

Maybe the jersey relay could work in with this........?

I am very interested but the logistics of getting from Oslo to Edinburgh, and from Glasgow back to Oslo again, are a little awkward and pricey.
If I could work out an affordable shedule, I think I'd need to, ahem, borrow a bike.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Come to think of it, with so many CC jerseys possibly going on it the risk of being mistaken for a certain weegie by a demented bus driver is also daunting, huummm I think I will go :wacko:

Mr Pig

I've done it three times but got so wet last year I said it would be my last! It was wet. Like, as wet as sitting in a swimming pool all day!

The 'only' time it stopped raining was while we were 'inside' having pasta at Linlithgow!

jassy-x

Mr Pig said:
I've done it three times but got so wet last year I said it would be my last! It was wet. Like, as wet as sitting in a swimming pool all day!

The 'only' time it stopped raining was while we were 'inside' having pasta at Linlithgow!
.....need I say it??....this is Scotland......gonna be a hot one this year though...might have to 'strip off' like the London crew....anyway we're tough up here...aren't we???...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Dayvo said:
I am very interested but the logistics of getting from Oslo to Edinburgh, and from Glasgow back to Oslo again, are a little awkward and pricey.
If I could work out an affordable shedule, I think I'd need to, ahem, borrow a bike.

Dayvo,

If you could make it that would be excellent, but it does seem like a fair trek! However, if you are really up for it I am sure we can sort something out for you. I don't have a spare bike, does anyone else? If not there is always the option of hiring for the day.

Let me know what you think.

Top Bottom