Pedal for Scotland Cycle chat team?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jassy-x

Dayvo said:
jassy-x! I haven't been on a road bike for far too many years! :smile: Having had a mildish back problem, getting down on the drops might aggravate it. But, of course, I could stay on the hoods. (after my sportive last week, I do actually fancy something that rewards my effort!).
....Dayvo...your more than welcome to use the old road bike if you want...just let me know closer to the time if you need it.........

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Having spoken to my wife, it would appear that there is no problem with you coming to stay with us. All we require is you fill out form 26A, 36B and agree that we cannot be held responsible for any childhood diseases that you catch whilst staying with us.:smile:

Also be warned that there is a significant risk of being woken up at 6am in the morning with a child jumping up and down on your belly:smile:

If you agree to those terms and conditions then you will have access to the presidential suit at Magnatom towers :biggrin:

PM me and we can make arrangements.

I will also need to sort this team out for Pedal Scotland. Any ideas on the charity, if we want one?

magnatom said:
Having spoken to my wife, it would appear that there is no problem with you coming to stay with us. All we require is you fill out form 26A, 36B and agree that we cannot be held responsible for any childhood diseases that you catch whilst staying with us.:biggrin:

Also be warned that there is a significant risk of being woken up at 6am in the morning with a child jumping up and down on your belly:smile:

If you agree to those terms and conditions then you will have access to the presidential suit at Magnatom towers :biggrin:

PM me and we can make arrangements.

I will also need to sort this team out for Pedal Scotland. Any ideas on the charity, if we want one?

And I have a major dose of childishness that can be very contagious! :tongue:
Waking up at 6.00 am is a two-hour lie-in for me! :tongue:
Magnatom, that is a very kind and generous offer.
I'm crap at raising money for charity, so if we supported one, I'd probably just donate a sum instead.
I can book the Ryanair flights (still plenty of time - but there's no time like the present!) and then we can sort the bike out. It would probably be best/most convenient if I borrowed one from one of the previous-mentioned who had the least amount of hassle getting it to you.
I'll be in touch.
Thank you!

Top Bottom