Pedal for Scotland - Team

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
Actually I'm disappointed. In some of the running races, marathon photos have video just before and after the finish line. I was really looking forward to seeing Weegiekid's (aka John) child beating incident... sorry, minor collision :rolleyes:

Weegiekid ?? I thought he was jonnyboy who registered on the same day. Glad I didn't PM and welcome him - that would have been embarrasing !!

gavintc

Guru
goo_mason said:
I think you might have been 1098; either that or you don't exist :rolleyes:

dyslexia ko.

Yes, thanks I was 1098.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Tetedelacourse said:
Ha ha, yes I spotted that one. Ironically, I must have been on the phone to you as you were the only person I rang on the move all day!:biggrin:

:biggrin:

Yes, but I stopped at the side of the road....... so I did.......:rolleyes::smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
magnatom said:
Your wife would appear to have a mustache and quite a manly physique. Each to their own I suppose..:rolleyes:

(you might want to check your wifes number! 699 perhaps?)
Oh NOT AGAIN :biggrin::blush::biggrin: !

please don't tell

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Looking at the various photos, there certainly seem to have been quite a few photogrphers out, as they're all taken in different locations.

Last year, I think there was a roving photographer somewhere in the streets of Glasgow but the one at the finish looked to be an automated thing. Mind you, I wouldn't have wanted to be out and about in all the rain. Would have made some interesting pics though - who can look the most glum :rolleyes:.

Good pics this year but extortionately rather pricey, I fear.

gavintc

Guru
scoosh said:
Looking at the various photos, there certainly seem to have been quite a few photogrphers out, as they're all taken in different locations.

Last year, I think there was a roving photographer somewhere in the streets of Glasgow but the one at the finish looked to be an automated thing. Mind you, I wouldn't have wanted to be out and about in all the rain. Would have made some interesting pics though - who can look the most glum :biggrin:.

Good pics this year but extortionately rather pricey, I fear.

I spotted a few of the photographers as I was cycling along and managed a suitable smile.

magnatom said:

Nah! he was just massaging his ears after the roasting he got from his missus! :becool:

Top Bottom