Pedal for Scotland - Team

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Tetedelacourse said:
Welcome Jonnyboy! Finally a voice of reason in Glasgow :biggrin: Get posting.

I waited in vain all of yesterday for his maiden post too.... come on johnnyboy, let's hear the real story of the Viccy Park 'tumble' :becool:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

HLaB said:
Can you send me the link magna, I run it by my maw later she might want to spend the money, I'm too tight.

Here. The 4th photo along. I am getting digital versions already so tell your maw to hold off for the time being....:biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Much better photos than last year's :biggrin: - not just the waether but better camera positions.
Looked like you were enjoying yourselves too. :rolleyes:

mrs scoosh is no 669 and master scoosh 2881

They both started at 0955 and finished at 4.10pm for the young fella and nearer 4.30pm for SWMBO. They enjoyed it overall and no real after effects.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

scoosh said:
Much better photos than last year's :biggrin: - not just the waether but better camera positions.
Looked like you were enjoying yourselves too. :biggrin:

mrs scoosh is no 669 and master scoosh 2881

They both started at 0955 and finished at 4.10pm for the young fella and nearer 4.30pm for SWMBO. They enjoyed it overall and no real after effects.:biggrin:

Your wife would appear to have a mustache and quite a manly physique. Each to their own I suppose..:rofl:

(you might want to check your wifes number! 699 perhaps?)

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
Your wife would appear to have a mustache and quite a manly physique. Each to their own I suppose..:rofl:

(you might want to check your wifes number! 699 perhaps?)

I think we all seem to appear in each other's pics a lot ! It's a pity there's no shot of us all together in action.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Actually I'm disappointed. In some of the running races, marathon photos have video just before and after the finish line. I was really looking forward to seeing Weegiekid's (aka John) child beating incident... sorry, minor collision :rolleyes:

Top Bottom