Pedalflow Micro Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
UCI legal ?

STR82DVD

Doesn't appear to have any brakes! Nothing about brakes mentioned on the website either....
I can assure you that my Pedalflow has the coaster brake installed and working. This bike is fast, this bike is really bloody will made and I can assure you that I've done 30 km rides with wanting and able to do more. This is NOT a novelty and it's just a bike with no seat. Any questions, ask.

STR82DVD

A solution looking for a problem I think . I wouldn't want to ride that any further than I would otherwise walk
I own one. It's the best ride on a bike I've ever had and my uber-expensive Marin collects dust. This solution looking for a problem as you call it - here's a case study for you mate, I guy falls off his roof, injures his spine, can't sit comfortably on a conventional bike, would this be the solution? I can assure you it is; I'm that guy and I really do 20 to 30km rips on this crazy fun bike that also happens to easily hit speeds of over 25km an hour. BTW, this bike is really heavy, hopefully your not hit by one on one of your walks. 😁

@STR82DVD I am glad you can use one in comfort , I understand about spinal problems after having two discectomys, facet joint removal, and spinal fusion titanium cage round the base of my spine, all in one operation , perhaps I should have thought more before posting what I did, ….welcome to cyclechat by the way

Drago

Legendary Member
I can assure you that my Pedalflow has the coaster brake installed and working. This bike is fast, this bike is really bloody will made and I can assure you that I've done 30 km rides with wanting and able to do more. This is NOT a novelty and it's just a bike with no seat. Any questions, ask.
You are the inventor/builder/importer/retailer of Pedalflow seatless folding cycles, AICMFP!

Where are the pedal, wheel and front/rear reflectors and bell that are required to legally sell one new in the UK? It's been unlawful to retail new bicycles that don't conform the BS6102 since 1983, although the sureceding BSEN14764 is acceptable.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
You are the inventor/builder/importer/retailer of Pedalflow seatless folding cycles, AICMFP!

Where are the pedal, wheel and front/rear reflectors and bell that are required to legally sell one new in the UK? It's been unlawful to retail new bicycles that don't conform the BS6102 since 1983, although the sureceding BSEN14764 is acceptable.

I thought that as well, it would be nice if people declared it if they have a vested interest in a product when they post.

STR82DVD

I'm NOT the inventor, reseller, designer - I'm just an Cycling enthusiast the same as everyone else here I assume. I just really really love my Pedalflow. I installed a bell, I use a smartphone mount and I've a helmet light to illuminate my passage forward and my rear. Works great and the police here in Ottawa just seem amused. 👍😁

STR82DVD

Sigh. Nope. Just an owner. I'm a retired photographer that lives in Ottawa Canada. I've not a bloody clue about the British Highway Act. Here in Ottawa, no legal issues that I'm aware of.

STR82DVD

I expect it won't be long until I see one in London.
This is the only one I've seen in Ottawa. Apparently they have been available some time so I don't think that Micro really knows how to market this thing. They will this thing as a last-mile mobility solution; I don't see it that way. My shortest ride in the last 21 consecutive days has been 23 km so I think they might want to retool their market strategy IMO.

OP
OP
Sixmile

Sixmile

Veteran
Well sure didn't I just go and buy one in the end?

Top Bottom