pedals? which ones?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My old Look delta's are on their last legs and I'm looking for some new ones, I'm stuck between Time I Clic's, Mavic Race and Keo's anyone got a view as to which is the best?

mca3791

I use keos. They're light and pretty well made. The bearings are still going strong (4 years on).

lejogger

Guru
I had the Look Deltas on my old commuter, but now have Look Keo 2 Max composite on the new commuter/tourer and the Look Keo 2 max carbon on the best bike.

I don't have much other experience to be honest but i find the Keo 2 max a really good pedal with a large surface area, especially if you're already used to the Look stuff. There's not a huge weight difference between the composite and the carbon, but if you shop around you can get the carbon for not much more than the composite... I just decided there wasn't much point getting carbon for the bike that's going to have weight on it anyway, but obviously is nice to have it on the carbon frame. I think I paid about £70 for the composite and £85-£90 for the carbon.

Also, if you do get any of the Keo pedals, if you invest a tenner in the cleat covers and get in the habit of putting them on, it really improves the life of the cleats.

Top Bottom