Pedestrians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
So you are back to claiming it is educational. Wasn't also used by the Police to advice peds how to walk safely (your claim). You haven't changed one bit. You are just a sad old man looking for attention. :sad:

In fairness, I think he was claiming that he "allowed" my video to be posted as a video response (although I'm pretty sure it just went straight on automatically) to his, and it was my video that was meant to be educational.

Still, he doesn't seem to have actually learnt anything from it. I would hate to be his teacher, so frustrating!

locker

You believe correctly.
"for reasons of education" - what have you learnt?

A lot. What more can I say.
but at least I know that not everyone can be right all the time (including me) & nearly everything or anything can be interrupted differently according how a person preceives what they see or understands

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
A lot. What more can I say.
but at least I know that not everyone can be right all the time (including me) & nearly everything or anything can be interrupted differently according how a person preceives what they see or understands

Stop talking sense and succumb to the will of others
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Attachments

• tongue.gif
    tongue.gif
    260 bytes · Views: 26
  • tongue.gif
    tongue.gif
    260 bytes · Views: 25
  • tongue.gif
    tongue.gif
    260 bytes · Views: 22
  • tongue.gif
    tongue.gif
    260 bytes · Views: 27

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
In fairness, I think he was claiming that he "allowed" my video to be posted as a video response (although I'm pretty sure it just went straight on automatically) to his, and it was my video that was meant to be educational.

Still, he doesn't seem to have actually learnt anything from it. I would hate to be his teacher, so frustrating!

It looks as though the original text has been deleted but Locker did claim that his video was shown in youth clubs and the like to warn people about the dangers of not looking where they were going.

locker

So you are back to claiming it is educational. Wasn't also used by the Police to advice peds how to walk safely (your claim). You haven't changed one bit. You are just a sad old man looking for attention. :sad:

Here we go back to the bully boy tatics

There`s a lesson to be learned from my vid & from Wheelgd`s (Benb) vid that`s why I allowed it to go on there (yes I allowed it, I could delete any time you know that)

And yes The local youth centre has used it to educate the young kids & Benb`s vid shows a good contrast don`t you think

calm down, old I may be (only 14 years to go Dave)

as for looking for attention why do people stick vids on youtube or come to this forum, I love it, whats wrong with that

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Here we go back to the bully boy tatics

There`s a lesson to be learned from my vid & from Wheelgd`s (Benb) vid that`s why I allowed it to go on there (yes I allowed it, I could delete any time you know that)

And yes The local youth centre has used it to educate the young kids & Benb`s vid shows a good contrast don`t you think

calm down, old I may be (only 14 years to go Dave)

as for looking for attention why do people stick vids on youtube or come to this forum, I love it, whats wrong with that

Bully Boy???? Try angry.

If the youth club use the video it is to warm kids about manics on bikes on shared pathways. Benb's video shows how it should be done.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
What original text was that?

It's a witch hunt I tell ya
whistling.gif

locker

Bully Boy???? Try angry.

If the youth club use the video it is to warm kids about manics on bikes on shared pathways. Benb's video shows how it should be done.

Why the hell are you getting angry? thats exactly what I`m on about, you again are jumping to the wrong conclusions

calm down & have a cup of tea, I am :hugs:

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
Why the hell are you getting angry? thats exactly what I`m on about, you again are jumping to the wrong conclusions

hahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 26
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 25
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian

I am angry at myself for thinking you had changed. You still fail to accept the basic legal premiss that unless stated Peds have priority. You also fail to see that the big mama title is offencive on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.