Pedestrians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This was written on the wall of the Facebook group of an informal riding club I occasionally go out with:

Facebook said:
Oh and for the record, zebra crossings are voluntary, its not mandatory to stop at them. the green cross code clearly states, that you should wait for the road users to stop before crossing. so zebra crossing users who choose not to look and wait before stepping out, can **** off. ur getting road rashed. WORD.

[/color]

It had received 4 likes.

*Sigh*.

What, hit over the head with a 90's video game......:whistle:

I'll get me coat :tongue:

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
This was written on the wall of the Facebook group of an informal riding club I occasionally go out with:

[/color]

It had received 4 likes.

*Sigh*.

Lest face it. Some people are just born stupid, live stupid and die stupid.

locker

OK You have (pretty much) admitted your were in the wrong in the BM video. The name itself is highly contentious though and is placing you in the firing line for being a racist.

I have admitted it so many times I have forgotten how many

what is done is done & can`t be undone

what is said is said but can be un-said

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I have admitted it so many times I have forgotten how many

what is done is done & can`t be undone

what is said is said but can be un-said

But you show absolutely no sign of having learnt the lessons - you still think that pedestrians should not be able to stop and change direction on a path.

locker

But you show absolutely no sign of having learnt the lessons - you still think that pedestrians should not be able to stop and change direction on a path.

I thought we have gone through all this in the last 40 pages, just because you feel you are right doesn`t mean everyone must be wrong

Maybe there is no right or wrong just different opinions

kedab

Veteran
[QUOTE 1484191"]
No. Children learning to ride are unpredictable and wobbly. As I've already said, if you want to ride somewhere where children won't impede you, stay on the road.
[/quote]

ah but User, what about children learning to drive on the road? they are also unpredictable!

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I thought we have gone through all this in the last 40 pages, just because you feel you are right doesn`t mean everyone must be wrong

Maybe there is no right or wrong just different opinions

See. You don't think that if a pedestrian on a path stops or changes direction, and there is a collision, that it's your fault for not leaving enough room or going too fast.

You are plain, flat, wrong.

Jezston

Über Member
What, hit over the head with a 90's video game......:whistle:

I'll get me coat :tongue:

[eyes wiggydiggy up suspiciously]
Do ... I ... know ... you?

locker

See. You don't think that if a pedestrian on a path stops or changes direction, and there is a collision, that it's your fault for not leaving enough room or going too fast.

You are plain, flat, wrong.

Still can`t find that ignore button, someone tell me where it is?:laugh:

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Still can`t find that ignore button, someone tell me where it is?:laugh:

Click the drop down next to Signed in as locker. Then click My settings. Click Profile, then Manage Ignored Users. Then you can start typing in the box and you can add me to ignore.

400bhp

Guru
I`m not bring racist at all, Big Mama refers to the film with Martin Lawrence so don`t give me that racist crap
I will only say this once & will not dwell on it any more

Bring racist?

No idea what you are on about.

I'd like to see you use that language in Moss Side.

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.