Pedestrians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tongskie01

How very condescending and mature. Crap crystal ball by the way I have 2 and when they were small I made sure they were safe. Kids don't bother about the dangers around they just want to have fun, and why not? It is our job to keep them safe. Perhaps you shouldn't let your children get in the way of others just because they can.

I was always taught it was a matter of manners

youre in charge of a potentially dangerous vehicle. which might hit kids which are unpredictably running around the park its your job to keep them safe too.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
OMG What a :troll:

Now then little man. You are trying to make this a personal thing. I marely called a comment silly. You are trying to insult. Tut tut small man syndrome

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
hahahahahahaahahahahaha

Fancy someone having a complaint on a discussion site. That should never be allowed

By the way pointing out what I think should be is not generally a complaint about something else. Merely a personal observation.

Someone else taking things a little personal

tongskie01

[QUOTE 1484239"]
You are complaining about children having free rein on a path in a park.

-that's a fact.
[/quote]

what he's trying to say is , parents should stop cyclist hitting children running around the park.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
Oooooh I'm so frightened of the big tall boy. LMFAO. Grow up. I bet you use your size to good advantage
biggrin.gif

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Oooooh I'm so frightened of the big tall boy. LMFAO. Grow up. I bet you use your size to good advantage
biggrin.gif
My you are upset. Is it because you have been figured out?

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
[QUOTE 1484247"]
You're complaining about children getting in your way in a park, then when several people point out some thinks to you, you claim to be misunderstood. But you're not being misunderstood, you're just complaining about children being allowed free rein in a park.
[/quote]

tomato-tomato

Potato-potato!!!!!

You take my meaning however you wish. The conversation has come to an end I think. We are never going to agree and the big fella from the south west appears to want to fight.

It's been a pleasure
thumbsup.png

tongskie01

Half way there! Stop children running in front of cyclists and yes stopping cyclists racing around the place. Still, it's a two way street

are we actually referring to children or dogs? maybe u should complain about dogs too. but hey i only see dogs on rein and not kids. u cant put a leash on a 5 year old. did you?

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
are we actually referring to children or dogs? maybe u should complain about dogs too. but hey i only see dogs on rein and not kids. u cant put a leash on a 5 year old. did you?

Very mature. I have already explained about taking the use of the word 'reign' to mean control rather than restrain.

You and you're two mates are starting to frighten me now
biggrin.gif

Would you consider yourself middle class btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.