Peleton exercise bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Has anybody got one? If so can anybody tell me if you can remove the handlebars and the seat post to help with moving it?
Not sure you'll find much help around here. It's a Cycling forum not a spin class backwater. You must have an instruction booklet that shipped with it. Try a Facebook Peloton group or YouTube should have a guide.

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
Can't see anyone here having one, their business model has been ridiculed & ripped to shreds previously.
I hope they go bankrupt to be honest. Why can't their customers see a mid level smart trainer with a Zwift or other platform is far cheaper and much more effective?

Milzy

Guru
I just don't like how the bike is cheaply made but costs more than a Neo. I don't like their sexist Christmas advert. I don't like how they tried to sue GPLama because he had The Peleton news and they tried to claim copywrite on the word Peleton. I can't stand the adverts, but yeah it's better than sat watching Netflix eating pizza.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I don’t understand the vitriol that some people have against a company, especially one that they cannot spell, it is Peloton not Peleton. They provide a service that many people love and gets them active. OK it is not for me right now, but never say never as actually a lot of the workouts are very similar to trainer road. The company and its backers have put in a huge amount of money and are still not making a profit.

Back to the OP, I don’t have one, but I believed from reading DCRainmaker who shipped a used one from the US that you can disassemble it.

Top Bottom