Peleton exercise bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
You can watch a film or listen to your music, while riding one, i do it quite a bit, A spin bike is as good as any other indoor trainer.
https://www.strava.com/activities/3445263972

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I just don't like how the bike is cheaply made but costs more than a Neo. I don't like their sexist Christmas advert. I don't like how they tried to sue GPLama because he had The Peleton news and they tried to claim copywrite on the word Peleton. I can't stand the adverts, but yeah it's better than sat watching Netflix eating pizza.
No, it isn't.

Ive just got a basic spin bike from decathlon for £200 - no frills, no bluetooth , very basic computer, time, rpm, distance, calories.
the beauty of it for me is that i just hop on find a you tube spin vid - and I m off. Had turbos before, all that hanking about , connecting this, calibrating that , is your power meter working.

horses for courses, but the simple approach works for me.

DRM

Guru
You're aware the OP has got one, right?
No, and I stand by what I said, it’s an overpriced spin bike, not a patch on the technogym ones at the local gym, the lessons are overpriced, it’s not just you could get a bike, a turbo and a Zwift subscription for less, you can get a very nice bike, a very nice trainer setup & a Zwift subscription for a lot less, plus I detest their American attitude of call your product a popular french word, that is used by a lot of companies selling cycling related products, then trying to sue Everyman and his dog that got in first, then disappear with their tail between their legs when it gets thrown out of court, to quote them, way to go peloton, you smashed it!

Milzy

Guru
No, and I stand by what I said, it’s an overpriced spin bike, not a patch on the technogym ones at the local gym, the lessons are overpriced, it’s not just you could get a bike, a turbo and a Zwift subscription for less, you can get a very nice bike, a very nice trainer setup & a Zwift subscription for a lot less, plus I detest their American attitude of call your product a popular french word, that is used by a lot of companies selling cycling related products, then trying to sue Everyman and his dog that got in first, then disappear with their tail between their legs when it gets thrown out of court, to quote them, way to go peloton, you smashed it!
Precisely. All this live and let live stuff, each to their own, no just no. Because some people have heard I train in my garage they're saying I'm on a Peloton bike which simply couldn't be further from the truth, it's embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom