Peleton indoor riding advert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Apparently they are in deep doo doo & are being sued to the hilt as they haven't licensed the spin class music, oh dear, plus the bikes are an arm & a leg, would you believe a Wattbike & Strava subscription is cheaper.
Yes, I would. The Tunturi in my basement is in no danger of replacement.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Nor is the 5 level Nashbar trainer coupled with bike-of-the-week, for the twelve to twenty weeks of unrideable we have around here. An old unused tablet on a music stand completes the Peloton experience. Broadband, when it gets here, will make this outfit even better. Kraftwerk!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Apparently they are in deep doo doo & are being sued to the hilt as they haven't licensed the spin class music, oh dear, plus the bikes are an arm & a leg, would you believe a Wattbike & Strava subscription is cheaper.
Wattbike or a very fancy smart turbo plus one of the training things like zwift or trainer roads (I don't know much about them but you get my drift) would be a better offering to put to cyclists. However, I don't think this is really aimed at cyclists. It's aimed at people who want to do workouts at home. Not quite the same audience.

DRM

Guru
Wattbike or a very fancy smart turbo plus one of the training things like zwift or trainer roads (I don't know much about them but you get my drift) would be a better offering to put to cyclists. However, I don't think this is really aimed at cyclists. It's aimed at people who want to do workouts at home. Not quite the same audience.
The impression I get is they are selling the worlds most expensive clothes rail. :okay:

Lee_M

Guru
It's aimed at people like my wife, who loves spin, but won't cycle in real life as she's terrified of being in traffic (she's the same when she's a passenger in a car)

Luckily for me she prefers real spin classes at £6 per hour!

Lee_M

Guru
Does she know Hugh Jackman is on there?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49776849

Her answer would be Hugh Who?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
It's sort of like Bowflex. I ran across one in a Goodwill store the other day, couldn't talk them down below 35.00 US, so I guess I'll just keep using my bow and arrows. Draw strength is a lot higher than Bowflex, unless you use all the rods.

Top Bottom