Peloton advert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I saw a half right treadmill in the dechetterie metals skip, I believe it's offence was to have failed motor bearings (according to the dechetterie Hitler who knows his stuff)
The owner must have looked at the price of the repair and thought no thanks, he or she must not have loved it very much.

I bought some rollers once, the ones that you can hurt yourself on if you fall off through over exuberance.
Worked a treat and made a lot of noise in use. Boredom set in within a month or so and I put them somewhere to rest for a few years.
A suitable mug bought them for a pittance and I felt some relief at having reclaimed at least a fifth of my outlay.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
They are very very irritating those adverts. If they can afford all that expense and have an irritating person telling you how to do the b*eeding obvious why not just buy a real bike and cycle. Computer games for adults.

vickster

Legendary Member
They are very very irritating those adverts. If they can afford all that expense and have an irritating person telling you how to do the b*eeding obvious why not just buy a real bike and cycle. Computer games for adults.
Nope, more like spin class at home for people who maybe don’t have time to go to the gym, ride outside or just don’t want to or actually can’t (like myself right now, I’m having to pedal inside after surgery).

A bit like any indoor training or exercise really (as long as they don’t claim to have gone 100km or whatever) :whistle:

the adverts are annoying tho!:laugh:

Top Bottom