people ain't no good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

fossyant said:
All right, I'm totally ignorant, but who is Nick Cave...? Music sounds just as bad as Morrisey !!

Nick Cave is a lary enigma. A goth aussie cowboy poet.

He exists because, if he didn't, something else even more sinister would.

Does that answer your question?

Noodley

Jesters all. Sing a song, write a poem, turn a tumble.

Too much attention, too many willing to attend.

Abitrary said:
Still feeling angry.

Real bad drunken rancour.
Are you going to tell us what actually happened today or would you prefer to fester?

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

mickle said:
Are you going to tell us what actually happened today or would you prefer to fester?

I work in IT. Every single conversation in that c**tish world is absorbed by wankishness.

full of c**ts burn your computuers

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I have to say any friends of mine that work in IT have either found employers who are halfway decent and taken lower wages for the privilege or re trained in a new profession.

From what I know of IT, it is largely full of cr*p. :eek:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

If i said that i've had 7 pints of stella, and 2 bottles of white wine, would that sound excessive?

Abitrary said:
I work in IT. Every single conversation in that c**tish world is absorbed by wankishness.

full of c**ts burn your computuers

God you're soo good at swearing.

Computer, spelt c o m p u t e r. Unless you use an French computuer of course.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Abitrary said:
If i said that i've had 7 pints of stella, and 2 bottles of white wine, would that sound excessive?

Maybe a tad, but you're not beating your head off the keyboard or spouting random. From this side of the monitor you seem in good, if not a little tense, shape.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

tdr1nka said:
Maybe a tad, but you're not beating your head off the keyboard or spouting random. From this side of the monitor you seem in good, if not a little tense, shape.

Thanks. Believe it or not, I have to work a little bit tonight, and tommorrow. Computer stuff.

For all the souless people, - be kind to each other

Top Bottom