people ain't no good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lot's of sh!t bags about...even so called 'professional' folk.... stuff 'em..

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

tdr1nka said:
Only on bad days.
In general they mean well.

Beautiful song tho.

A mancunian friend of mind used to joke that nick cave was one step beyond depression... and I kind of believe that. He was into joy division as well.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Depressed beyond tablets?

Where have you been by the way? I miss my little chuffy wuffy.

Yes, depressed beyond tablets. I used to hang around with the northerners at at uni, because they were depressed, yet not to depressed to be goths. I've forgotten what I was talking about.

Abitrary said:
Where have you been by the way? I miss my little chuffy wuffy.
Under a rock. I'm just popping up to grab some air. Make the most of me.

Yes, depressed beyond tablets. I used to hang around with the northerners at at uni, because they were depressed, yet not to depressed to be goths. I've forgotten what I was talking about.
120wpm. None of it intelligible. But we love you anyway. :eek:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Part of Nick's thinking is that you need to acknowledge and accept a balance between the dark(depression, misery, etc.)and the light(joy, positivity, etc.)in order to function as a human being.

I tend to listen to 'The Ship Song' if I need a 'spiritual' lift after a sh*te day!

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

tdr1nka said:
I tend to listen to 'The Ship Song' if I need a 'spiritual' lift after a sh*te day!

I've actually seen him singing that live, but I can't remember where.

"let's make a little history baby"... one of the best lyrics ever?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
There is a 'The Best Of' Nick & The Bad Seeds album which came with a limited edition 'Live @ The Albert Hall' CD, I dunno if it's still available but it has great versions of 'The Ship Song' & 'Red Right Hand'.

Top Bottom