people who talk absolute b**llocks about the speed they cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't talk bollards about the speed I ride at. I'll freely admit that my sound barrier attempt on a Raleigh Chopper in 1975 failed badly due to transonic buffeting and I only made it to 719MPH. Anyone who thinks an average speed of 25mph is worth boasting about should hang their heads in shame.

Its quite sad when you imply that cycling of the tailgate of C130 and achieving 719mph can be deemed cycling. It's not it's called falling.

I have little interest in the subject, but I would expect average speed to include time spent in cafe.
Or pub

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Do those guys wear a protective padded condom when doing their swinging? If they don't, they must get terrible intimate carpet burns (or road rash when doing it al fresco)! :whistle:

I have no idea.

And i have no wish to know either - thanks :okay:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
He gets blamed for a lot of things, but how you know that is best kept between yourselves.
I assume that d*ck-swinging male braggards consider themselves very well-endowed! :laugh:

I have no problems doing 8 miles an hour even 10. Riding with 4 large panniers full of firewood. I can go even faster on my electric bike pulling a trailer full of firewood....I don't though as I find if I brake to hard the trailer overtakes me. Not nice
IMG_20200625_193702_4.jpg

Top Bottom