Perception of time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
U

User33236

It's all about your relatives, according to Einstein.
My relatives* really make time drag as I would sooooo much rather be somewhere else.

*my kids excluded :laugh:

OP
OP
U

User33236

The mind really does play tricks with time. Like flying out to a holiday destination seems to take a lot longer than flying back*

*Unless you happened to be on the same flight as me back from the Maldives a few years ago! :laugh:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
We had a handful of space cookies left over at the end of a holiday in Thailand sometime in the early 1980s. It seemed a shame to waste them, so we gobbled them before setting off on the train to Don Muang airport. Unfortunately they took effect just as we entered the departure lounge. Time became a little confused as we waited to be called for our flight home, but by some miracle, we managed to walk like zombies to the aircraft. We fell asleep just after take-off and slept all the way to Dubai. It was a whole lot better than flying First Class, and much better value.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Interval training. The 'down time' seconds race by.

Tin Pot

Guru
Knocking something valuable off a table, and watching it fall to its destruction on a hard floor. It always seem to happen in slowmotion. Maybe it's because the adrenaline kicks in and your senses are working extra fast. Anyway, it's odd.

It is odd. How do you fit the table inside you, let alone the valuable something?

Top Bottom