Personalised cycle shirts... CC

Should we get some CycleChat personalised cycle shirt/jersey printed up?

• Yes, fantastic how did I ever live without one

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I might show up on the radar

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would rather cycle naked...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Following on from Bigtallfatbloke's thread, who here thinks we should get some CycleChat personalised cycle shirt/jersey printed up? If so, any suggestions for designs?

Bigtallfatbloke

Yep...I already suggested that in another thread but I think it's a workable idea. The logo is already done at the top of the page, all it needs imho is the URL added in bold...we could then have our individual 'names' on the back maybe....I'll need an XXXXXXXXXL wide fitting simply because my name is so wide;)

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Bigtallfatbloke, I ken yous came up with a good idea, that's why I nicked it...:biggrin: but yous has to vote...

Bigtallfatbloke

Oops...ok..I just voted...but naked cycling appeals as well...hmm...descisions again....I'll go with a shirt for the sake of public saftey.

Bigtallfatbloke

Black?....I'd prefer to be seen so I high vis thing would work for me....well looking at the site and the logo as it stands I'd say the shirt should be white....maybe a white body with the same blue and orange from the logo on the sleeves and pannelling?

The logo would also look good around the edge of the short sleeves

mosschops2

I get 128% on the voting score!!

But as long as it's 100% for yes, that's all that really matters.

Would it be Cyclingchat generic, or have a Cafe-style tagline??

What are your thoughts Mr Admin - after all it's you're brand....
(and ours etc - I know!!)

Jack

I'm up for this. Don't mind organising it if its something I can do.. :thumbsup: I would rather it wasn't a hideous colour though. :thumbsup: I think the logo and the URL on the back in some kind of bold would be good.. maybe on white or grey? Don't know. Where can you get this kinda stuff done? I'll have a looky around...

postman

Legendary Member
O.K, Count me in as well.Shirt's go to info@endura.co.uk tel 01506 497749 i think.Great company they made our team shirt's many years ago still in great condition.Colour that will be the problem get a few down on paper then vote.

Bigtallfatbloke

This is as far as my photo shop skills got me:

Basic jersey colours

Front with logo

Rear with Alias

...just some initial ideas...I couldnt get the logo sizes right or line it all up but the idea is all that matters at this point.

Only thing is I feel the website address should go on there somewhere and in addition it would be cool to have the logo on the sleeves as well...maybe somebody with better photoshop skilss could take it further?

...any thoughts from the gallery?

Bigtallfatbloke said:
This is as far as my photo shop skills got me:

Basic jersey colours

Front with logo

Rear with Alias

...just some initial ideas...I couldnt get the logo sizes right or line it all up but the idea is all that matters at this point.

Only thing is I feel the website address should go on there somewhere and in addition it would be cool to have the logo on the sleeves as well...maybe somebody with better photoshop skilss could take it further?

...any thoughts from the gallery?

Not to belittle your sterling efforts, but they're the Swedish colours! :thumbsup:
I'd rather wear black!

Bigtallfatbloke

Sweedish colours...yep i can see that might be an issue...although I thought they were Yellow like the sweedish football jersey i bought at Gothenburg airport last month?...but I have no idea about cycle team colours.

... but fair enuff...it was just an idea...what say the rest of you?

Maybe we need a range of colours?....but that will involve a cost issue I reckon.

Top Bottom