Personalised cycle shirts... CC

Should we get some CycleChat personalised cycle shirt/jersey printed up?

• Yes, fantastic how did I ever live without one

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I might show up on the radar

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would rather cycle naked...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Jersey

BTFB wonderful design's.Like all three.This is going to be harder than we think to please eveyone. But what a brilliamnt idea. Let's see it to the finish a very special jersey.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
yorkshiregoth said:
Black of course
ditto

ChrisKH

Guru
Crikey they're all good. Just in jest, but was looking at the logo and thought these would be good:-

'CycleChat.......[Front]

....knock me off and I'll talk you to death.' [Rear]

or

'CycleChat.......[Front]

........knock me off and I'll set Bigtallfatbloke on you.' :thumbsup:.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Whippet said:
Hi all, I'm liking this one. Just prepared a few ideas...

Admin, if you need someone to prepare any files for print the I'll be happy to help out, get involved etc..

3 ideas here>>

Sorry to come in late, directed from Cafe...

I like these. I like the website colours best... A good compromise between subtle and visble.

Not green and purple. Anything but that... Mickle knows what I'm talking about...:thumbsup:

Agree with Mr Paul, the User name needs to be big enough to read easily - although I guess some people might prefer discretion (esp if they use their real name). If I see a jersey up ahead, I want to be sure it isn't bonj or simoncc before I shout Helllooo!:?: (and they would proably feel the same!)

I'd need a ladies size 12-14. Are ladies sizes available, or do I have to translate that into measurements?:thumbsup:

chris42 said:
I really really like the black & Orange one can I buy 3 now please??

I second that one! The colours representing the site look the best, but black and orange is closer to my bike colours.

I think it might not be favourite for me to ride around with my username. I would need to do a bit of 'upholstering' to get away with that :thumbsup:

Designs all look good, please not high viz though!!! :thumbsup: Although as long as it's black or grey or goes with black or grey I'm generally happy) Nobody up for pink or purple by any chance???

If everyone was in agreement with Whippet's designs (I'm afraid I cannot see BFTB's designs). If it is not cost effective to have available the 3 different colour schemes, maybe a poll is needed for which colour scheme to choose?

Big Bren

I like Whippet's designs and would prefer the middle one (black and orange) for no other reason than it goes with my bike!

Bren

postman

Legendary Member
I had the task many years ago in arrangeing a cycle jersey.I dont think you will get your own name on the shirt ie whippet.It will put the price out of range. I remember each order had to be a certain number of shirt's. in our case it was fifteen.

postman

Legendary Member
Sorry for taking up so many posting's. could one of you guy's do the design in red and yellow.Just so i can see one.

Arch

Married to Night Train
If that's the case, does anyone know where you can get iron-on lettering from, smaller than that used by footballers?

um, not sure - does the material of the shirt matter? I've only seen stuff that works on cotton - would nylon stand the heat? I guess shops that so that sort of thing could advise on whether artificial fibres work.. What are those football shirts made of?

I guess if a suitable gap was left, we could all arrange our own names, if we wished too - so it's good for anyone who wants to be anonymous.

Top Bottom