Personalised cycle shirts... CC

Should we get some CycleChat personalised cycle shirt/jersey printed up?

• Yes, fantastic how did I ever live without one

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I might show up on the radar

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would rather cycle naked...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Dayvo i like two of those designs.Come on everyone keep them coming.

OP
OP
HJ

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Jack said:
I'm up for this. Don't mind organising it if its something I can do.. :thumbsup: I would rather it wasn't a hideous colour though. :thumbsup: I think the logo and the URL on the back in some kind of bold would be good.. maybe on white or grey? Don't know. Where can you get this kinda stuff done? I'll have a looky around...

Fantastic a willing volunteer, well done Jack...

postman said:
O.K, Count me in as well.Shirt's go to info@endura.co.uk tel 01506 497749 i think.Great company they made our team shirt's many years ago still in great condition.Colour that will be the problem get a few down on paper then vote.

endura.co.uk
look pretty good to me. As to colour CC is more orange than yellow, at least it is on my monitor. I wouldn't be too keen on Swedish colours either (the viking in me says it would be better to be Red White and Blue).

And if Krypton is lurking about the place; Shaun, do we have your blessing?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I know I've not contributed much to this discussion, but GB cycles in Croydon do great custom stuff, it's all santini, the bib shorts are sublime.......

Bigtallfatbloke

..well I'd need a bigger shirt than the xxl in that chart...the waiste size is what i would call 'skinny'... bUT I would still buy one and hope to lose weight to fit in it

i like the retro look of the halcyon jersey on the endura web site. would it be possible to get the web design on to a retro jersey and it still look ok?

Windy

Whippet

Hi all, I'm liking this one. Just prepared a few ideas...

Admin, if you need someone to prepare any files for print the I'll be happy to help out, get involved etc..

3 ideas here>>

Bigtallfatbloke

Those are nice...I really like them both.

..here...the design looks cool in several colours i.e

But this one works with the site colours best imho:

Shaun

Founder
Absolutely fantastic :thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: - you're an industrious little lot aren't you!!

^Can you tell how impressed I am with your efforts :thumbsup:

Well, wow, erm ... so far I'm loving all the designs you've come up with and I'd definitely buy one. BFTB, like what you've done. Jason, well, what can I say ... wow!!!!

So, how much are these jerseys and where can I get one?

We'll need to get our orders in before next year's 1st Annual CycleChat Forum Ride!!!

Great stuff,
Shaun

tomb1960

Great idea, colourwise what about the blue and orange as in the Cycle Chat lettering at the top of the page. Perhaps a sort of 'quartered' design like the Lampre team wears?

Top Bottom