Pet dog 'ate crack' then killed owner in front of BBC crew filming drug documentary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
[QUOTE 4955003, member: 9609"]it's an odd story that I am stuggling to make sense of it. "Police took almost 10 minutes to open the door in the tower block as it was heavily locked" why did the film crew not open the door from the inside after they had called an ambulance ?[/QUOTE]

Cos the film crew weren't there. The unfortunate victim was taking part in some docudrama, but not at the time the incident happened

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Cos the film crew weren't there.

The article suggests otherwise:
"The BBC film crew at his home in North London called an ambulance and tried to fight off the dog, which had attached itself to the 41-year-old’s neck."

Being locked inside the flat and unable to open the door is plausible enough.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Are we sure this isn't just another "Freddie Starr ate my hamster" or "WW11 bomber found on the moon" story?

Are we sure this isn't just another "Freddie Starr ate my hamster" or "WW11 bomber found on the moon" story?
Just another "Dog Bites Man" story.

So the dog is preoccupied throttling its owner..
Film crew do nothing bar film..
Why not get a big knife from the kitchen and kill the feckin dog .
Tossers
Well, I'm sure the coroner will cover all this, but...

How long do you think it would take a cocaine enraged staffy to rip out the throat of a sick man lying prone in a sudden attack? And how long do you think it would take to find a knife in an unfamiliar flat with a rampaging drugged up staffy? That is, after you have given up on trying to pull the dog off the man?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4954975, member: 9609"]I really don't understand why they are going to put the dog down, if it has done what it has done due to the drugs that it didn't willingly take then it just seems spite full to destroy the dog.[/QUOTE]
Exactly! If the dog had acted in an aggressive way due to it well being normally aggressive then it's a danger,but surely it's not going to be fed crack cocaine again and kill someone again,so the dog isn't a danger. Unless they think the dog has suffered permanent ill affect and putting it to sleep is the kindest thing to do?

KneesUp

Guru
[QUOTE 4954975, member: 9609"]I really don't understand why they are going to put the dog down, if it has done what it has done due to the drugs that it didn't willingly take then it just seems spite full to destroy the dog.[/QUOTE]
There are more than enough dogs about the place that haven't gone rogue and killed someone. Why would anyone with time, space and money to look after it actually want to? I suppose if it was the last of a rare species it'd be a different matter, but we literally have more dogs than we want as a country already.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well, I'm sure the coroner will cover all this, but...

How long do you think it would take a cocaine enraged staffy to rip out the throat of a sick man lying prone in a sudden attack? And how long do you think it would take to find a knife in an unfamiliar flat with a rampaging drugged up staffy? That is, after you have given up on trying to pull the dog off the man?

If a dog locks on, it locks on..you have to kill it or prize its jaws..you wont drag it off..it has to be killed or injured so badly it runs off..ie stick a pen in its eyes
You being a woman should know Knives are in the kitchen.

Oh and were talking paranoid crack head..there will be weapons everywhere.

If he was alone..well there ya go

KneesUp

Guru
If a dog locks on, it locks on..you have to kill it or (1)prize its jaws..you wont drag it off..it has to be killed or injured so badly it runs off..ie stick a pen in its eyes
(2)You being a woman should know Knives are in the kitchen.

Oh and were talking paranoid crack head..there will be weapons everywhere.
I've highlighted your spelling errors

1) A prize is something you win. To forcibly opening something is to prise

2) This sentence is spelled "I am an antagonistic idiot"

And speaking of weapons, here you are posting ...

Top Bottom