Pet dog 'ate crack' then killed owner in front of BBC crew filming drug documentary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
[QUOTE 4954975, member: 9609"]I really don't understand why they are going to put the dog down, if it has done what it has done due to the drugs that it didn't willingly take then it just seems spite full to destroy the dog.[/QUOTE]
So if I smoked crack then killed you, I should be let off??

So if I smoked crack then killed you, I should be let off??
A human will suffer punishment according to the law. An animal will be put down or not based on risk.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 4955463, member: 9609"]apparently you just need stick your finger up its bum.[/QUOTE]

What if it gets hard? Id prefer to be bitten..

Can you check my reply please @KneesUp . I'd value your opinion.

KneesUp

Guru
What if it gets hard? Id prefer to be bitten..
Given that being bitten by the dog lead to somone's death, I'm surprised.

Very good ..your like an english teacher. Mine failed me so good luck with that..
I am a teacher from England. I note that your Ettiquette tutor also failed you.

You're right, I'm happy to be corrected, i've not got time to google every word i write sadly.
But you can always read my post and understand them, well usually.

I live with a pedant..bloody nightmare
Why not start with googling the words you write with joy in your heart, and later move on to the ones you write sadly?

Oh, and what's with the double full-stop thing?

U

User6179

Why not start with googling the words you write with joy in your heart, and later move on to the ones you write sadly?

Do you only spell check other posters and not your own ?

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 4955796, member: 9609"]Hope not - I'm sure someone would give it a loving home
Poor wee beast it will not have had much of a life living with some drugie in a tower block, bet it has never had a good run on the beach and a big splash in the sea.[/QUOTE]

Although i agree with you ,Would you want to risk it with the grandkids or any kids ..

Levo-Lon

Guru

Habit and using a amazon tablet or phone.
If i used my lap top it has a superb spell checker.

Being an English teacher im surprised at your attitude to someone who has struggled with spelling.
At least you understand what I've typed ,so I'm doing far better than some.

Any how ,nothing much will change as i have good days and bad when it comes to spelling.
I'll try harder,but dont expect too much.

Offers virtual hand shake

Tin Pot

Guru
[QUOTE 4955796, member: 9609"]Hope not - I'm sure someone would give it a loving home
Poor wee beast it will not have had much of a life living with some drugie in a tower block, bet it has never had a good run on the beach and a big splash in the sea.[/QUOTE]

Fair play, I'd give it a run in the beach and a splash in the sea - then a bullet to the cranium.

Even if it was my cat, jacked on crystal meth, that ate my mate, he'd definitely be pushing up daisies by now. It's not revenge or punishment.

spen666

Legendary Member
”The dog had clearly taken it and, whether it had eaten it or taken it in by smoke, it is likely to have been a factor in the dog's behaviour."

I'm trying to work out how they've taught the dog to smoke in the first place?:scratch:

They've been teaching beagles to smoke for years

Top Bottom