Phew...it's a start!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
And a syrup. I'm as bald as the arse of a badger who just accidentally wondered into a shaving brush factory!

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
LOL! One of our managers at work uses spray on hair - it bears a remarkable resemblence to shoe polish, but it might be worth a try! xx(

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
simonali said:
And a syrup. I'm as bald as the arse of a badger who just accidentally wondered into a shaving brush factory!

Do badgers have bald arses ? I thought that was a myyth

simonali

Guru
Jakes Dad said:
I'm bald as well

Some idiot told Jakes Mum that if she shaved her Tw@t her Sex life would improve xx(

Simon

Reminds me of a joke;

100 women were asked if their c*** tingled after sex. 95% said 'no, he just rolls off and goes to sleep'.

Apologies to PP for the thread hijack! :sad:

C'mon you lot. Punky's still short of her sponsor money and this is a good cause. Plus we get the full embarrasing anecdotes after the trip, that's gotta be worth it.

:biggrin: Ultimate faith.

You did realize it was the amusing and embarrasing anecdotes we were sponsoring didn't you?

domtyler

Über Member
Crackle said:
:biggrin: Ultimate faith.

You did realize it was the amusing and embarrasing anecdotes we were sponsoring didn't you?

Er, Oh! :biggrin: I thought it was the photos for the Girls in Lycra thread? :biggrin::smile:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
And there was me thinking you just had very charitable hearts! :becool: My faith in humanity has just been destroyed!!!!

On a more positive note, just managed to squeeze a quick 12 miler in, not much but at least I'm doing something!!! :biggrin:

domtyler said:
Er, Oh! :biggrin: I thought it was the photos for the Girls in Lycra thread? :becool::smile:

Ssshhh! I was going to ask to see the photos from the trip, all innocent like and then post some on Girls in Lycra :biggrin:

You've blown it now ......tsk

simonali

Guru
punkypossum said:
Thanks a lot Simon!:smile: You could try wearing a skirt and makeup and you might just pass! :evil:

punkypossum said:
I think you are all getting over exited - looking at the pics from last years trip, they don't look like they would be particularly spectacular on the girls in lycra thread - now don't you dare retracting your sponsorship on the grounds of the quality of lycra shots :biggrin::

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x17/charityadventure/Amsterdame07 - 2nd to 5th June/

Hang on, there's some fellas biking in those pics. How did they get in?!

Top Bottom