Photobox etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scots_lass

Has anyone used Photobox or anyone else to make a photo album? I am in the middle of doing an album for a special birthday for my sister and wonder if they are any good? Better than printing photos out (I have already scanned them in) and sticking in a normal album?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've used the equivalent at Jessops a couple of times and I was pleased with the result... you can add text, change the background, change the size and proportions of the photo etc. And keep altering the dimensions to try different layouts - much easier than having to reprint each time you want to alter something.

nickprior

Veteran
I've done a couple of photobooks through Photobox, and I get most of my prints and calanders done there too. The photobooks have come out well, and Ive been pleased with the other print jobs. The website to create them is a little bit clunky but the end results have gone down well. Check your spelling twice before clicking on Pay!

Broadside

Guru
Yep, Photobox is brilliant! We have done a few photo books and do calendars every year for our parents. I don't know how they do it all so cheap quite honestly. It is a much better option that doing a DIY job at home, the results are very professional.

Top Bottom