Piercings & Tattoos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
First sitting for my right lower leg sleeve.
20230610_085226.jpg

AndyRM

XOXO
Fresh from last Tuesday. Hand poked, new style from my go to guy. Tickled a bit around the ribs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-21-12-38-48-41_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-21-12-38-48-41_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 23

KiterStu

Blue Oyster Cult fan?

I'm due to add to my collection with the Rush starman when my needle man can fit me In, which see seems to be perpetually half past next month at the moment.

I’ve been into them since I was a teenager, so about 40 years. I’ve got a ticket to see them at Stonedead festival weekend after next 😎

icowden

Veteran
I'm not into tattoos or piercings myself (i have no conviction that I could decide on anything that would permanently remain on my skin) but I do have some appreciation of tattoos.

For me, the issue is that tattoos seem to fall into two distinct categories:-
  • Works of art. Single or multiple tattoos where the artwork is immaculate, the colours (if coloured) clear and where the art tells a story - either about itself or the bearer.
  • Membership tattoos (military tattoos for example. My great uncle was in the Navy during the second world war and had the obligatory anchor tattoo for his regiment.
  • People who look like their school notebook. These are the people with crap badly drawn random tattoos that seem to have no thought. To me, people with this type of tattoo are essentially exhibiting self-harm behaviours. Quite often these seem to be young women.

Top Bottom