Piercings & Tattoos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Those 3 pieces were done today! She can definitely work with numbed skin and it's been long enough now working with mine she turns the machines right down and I don't really redden.

The outside of my ankle gave me a cankle for around a week, so far the helmet is probabaly the most swollen (ooh err)

That's cool, she clearly knows what she's doing. The last tattoo I had done with a gun nearly rattled my brains out, bang in the middle of my chest, and not my favourite to be honest, but hey ho.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
That's cool, she clearly knows what she's doing. The last tattoo I had done with a gun nearly rattled my brains out, bang in the middle of my chest, and not my favourite to be honest, but hey ho.
Looking forward to my chest piece, first in colour 🏳️‍🌈

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Another sitting for the lower leg piece done and dusted. Just a little touching up to do, then on to the other leg.
IMG-20220706-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220706-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20220706-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220706-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220706-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
+Added two more to my left lobe (now 5) will be evening those out soon. The padlock to match the key (think I posted already) surprised me with placement but back of knee was ok, just 😂

IMG_20220805_172504.jpg

IMG_20220807_191714.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Booked in Tattooist Friday to start my lower right leg sleeve.

colly

Re member eR
Nah not for me. But it's your own body so that's fine.

My son started with some tattoos on his inner forearms when he was working in Oz. Now he has a large one on his back, forearms (which cover the originals) one upper arm and on his calf (maybe on both legs, I can't remember )

So far as I know he has no piercings :whistle:

Top Bottom