Piercings & Tattoos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Went from eating porridge in my jammies to starting this in less than 30mins this morning.

Back in the chair tomorrow to start on my right ankle (outer)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Part 2 of the lower leg sleeve done. All the deep black work and shading. Part 3, The colour, to come.
Let me tell you, deep black tattooing on the achilies heel had me biting the chair I was sitting on. Very painful.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Forgot to add ankle piece that turned into a rather large cankle for a few days. Starting to peel now as my left calf heart is pretty much healed. Back in on thursday for a big piece on my inner thigh, that just leaves inner ankle and back of knee to complete leg work.

The shininess is due to the Bepanthen, bum rash on me leg!

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Fair play if it's your bag, however I've never personally felt the need. A piercing on me would smack of trying too hard while I've never found anything so important to me that I feel the need to permanently etch a homage to into on my skin..

Can't deny the quality of the artwork on display in this thread, though :becool:

Milzy

Guru
Both tats and piercings look ridiculous and I can never fathom why anyone should do them but if someone wants to do them then it's nobody's business but theirs.

It’s just tribalism stuff that’s been going on for thousands of years. I keep seeing girls with nose rings & more males getting them now. Looks rubbish.

T.M.H.N.E.T

The shading on that is lovely. I'm gonna have to take pictures of my ink/piercings so I can contribute.
Those 3 pieces were done today! She can definitely work with numbed skin and it's been long enough now working with mine she turns the machines right down and I don't really redden.

The outside of my ankle gave me a cankle for around a week, so far the helmet is probabaly the most swollen (ooh err)

Top Bottom