Piercings & Tattoos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm not a tattoo fan,either on me or others,but i must say this is almost a work of art! It was taken off a local facebook page and done by a local tattoo shop.

View attachment 596704
One must think very carefully before doing such a thing...

Fingers crossed i should be OK. Unless Ringo Starr or Paul McCartney are outed as perverts then my tattoos should be ok.

Last edited:
One must think very carefully before doing such a thing...

View attachment 597126

Fingers crossed i should be OK. Unless Ringo Starr or Paul McCartney are pited as perverts then my tattoos should be ok.
you have a paul mcartney tattoo?

A couple of naked chick tattoos from the time I was in the army. I don't full on regret them, but if I could go back and do it again Id definitely choose something else.
a double whopper?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
A couple of naked chick tattoos from the time I was in the army. I don't full on regret them, but if I could go back and do it again Id definitely choose something else.
I have a few friends with that sort of tattoo... would drunken haste be a fair way to describe them?

I guess I've never been drawn to tattoos for two reasons;
1, growing up, everyone who had tatts had crap tatts... a snake around a knife, or LUFC, dots on the knuckles, an ex girlfriend's name or more bizarrely, their own name... I didn't see a 'good' tatt until i was in my 30s.

2, I'm yet to see a design that I'd want permanently on my skin.

I have a few friends who spend a lot of time creating their own designs and get something unique and personal :notworthy: but in 10 years time it's gonna be unique, personal and out of focus :sad:

I did have an ear pierced in my teens. It lasted a couple of weeks until i decided (realised) it looked sh!t. Other people carry off piercings, jewellery and tatts better than I can... so just leave them to it.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Apart from my pierced ears, it's a no from me. Even a Hell no.

I do know someone who had a 3/4 ring with with small silver balls on each end to stop it coming out pierced through the end of his penis. He even showed it to me. I will spare you the gory details of what it looked like as I have no doubt one or two of you would probably faint :laugh::laugh:

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Apart from my pierced ears, it's a no from me. Even a Hell no.

I do know someone who had a 3/4 ring with with small silver balls on each end to stop it coming out pierced through the end of his penis. He even showed it to me. I will spare you the gory details of what it looked like as I have no doubt one or two of you would probably faint :laugh::laugh:
It's called a ball closure ring(or similar), perhaps aptly :laugh:

Top Bottom