Pinarello store - Deansgate, Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
Quite easily, it's f***ing gross.
+1

Overstyled.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Hot - they look like someone left a mould in the fire and they started melting. Other than the branding and the fact that Team SKY ride them I've never seen the appeal. There are some much nicer looking bikes out there for that sort of money IMHO.

vickster

Legendary Member
There's one of these at Westfield Stratford. I have to say the staff were very pleasant, even happily let some chap take a piccie of the 12k superbike

Don't do anything for me styling wise either, not actually sure what I would choose if I had silly money - wouldn't be multi coloured/lairy and certainly wouldn't be black (zzz)

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Love my Dogma, but each to their own. I personally hate the Specialized bikes with their really angled top tubes. The bike I do think is really sexy is the Ridley Noah Fast FB, but I can only dream of buying that one (£11K):

Ridley-Noah-FB-Fast.jpg

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The bike I do think is really sexy is the Ridley Noah Fast FB, but I can only dream of buying that one (£11K):

We clearly have very different taste in bikes because IMO that looks awful. Agree re. Specialized on the most part though!

This is how I like my bikes to look. Not necessarily the colour scheme below, but the shape.

I also think that both the Chain, and Seat stays on the CAAD10 are beautiful. Nowt to look at here, but up close and personal they're asthetically pleasing.

I do love the Cannondale aesthetic, simple, clean and smooth! Oh and a near level or level top tube! But the paint jobs (design wise, not application wise) and decal's can either be a bit over the top or a bit drab (btw, I am an owner of 2 Cannondale bikes so my qualm is minor).

Lee_M

Guru
I love the Pinarellos although I can't fit on them so have a trek. The clothing is outrageous though, the assos tops int eh Westfield shop are £350!

I'd want mine to be put onto me by a dusky blonde with her teeth

Top Bottom