*PING* Jersey Relay London Leg.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
pm on its way

right this poor jersey is still sitting on my kitchen table going nowhere,if its not removed from said table in the next 48 hours,it will start incurring charges and should someone not claim it within 1 week i shall call in the army to blow it up !!!!!:rolleyes:

desperate of Hertfordshire:sad:

anyone ??? DomTyler,Aint skeered,CrockofGold,Milooat

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Gezza, Have sent a PM to you, If no one wants it, I could pick it up as I am nearby and maybe pass it on to the Doc. if I can get hold of him. I might be seeing him at a ride in Stevenage on the 15th.

gezza said:
right this poor jersey is still sitting on my kitchen table going nowhere,if its not removed from said table in the next 48 hours,it will start incurring charges and should someone not claim it within 1 week i shall call in the army to blow it up !!!!!:biggrin:

desperate of Hertfordshire:sad:

anyone ??? DomTyler,Aint skeered,CrockofGold,Milooat

Why don't you cycle it somewhere gezza? :rolleyes:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
re·lay1 Audio Help /n. ˈrileɪ; v. ˈrileɪ, rɪˈleɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[n. ree-ley; v. ree-ley, ri-ley] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -layed, -lay·ing.
–noun
1. a series of persons relieving one another or taking turns; shift.
2. a fresh set of dogs or horses posted in readiness for use in a hunt, on a journey, etc.
3. Sports.
a. relay race.
b. a length or leg in a relay race.
:biggrin:

Paulus

Gezza, I have replied now, I was up a ladder cleaning out my gutters, they had grass growing out of them. See you next thurs maybe.Paulus.

Paulus

I now have in my possession the soon to be fabled CC jersey. On a chilly morning as the rain came down in the car park of a pub called the Arkley, Gezza handed me the jersey. With a bit of luck and a fair wind I will be handing over to the Doctor in Stevenage on sunday. Is the one I have got the No.1 or the No.2 jersey?

Paulus

Unfortunately no picture. I thought Gezza would have a camera as I don't have a digi one, but I ws wrong.

ChrisKH

Guru
If Doc's Stevenage way maybe we could organise a handover in North Essex somewhere? Been meaning to take a meander from the North down to the south at some stage and I could make a day of it. I don't know what Doc was going to do with it after he got it. That's also BTFB's neck of the woods when he is on one of his legendary circuits so is a possibility for him to join in somewhere up that way.

Alternatively BTFB could bring it to me in the south if he is that way inclined. Or David Walton if he feels up to it on his recliner recumbent.:angry:

tdr1nka said:
Could you draw us a picture instead?
Mind, do you want there to be photo evidence of you meeting with a black cab in a rainy carpark for a clandestine exchange?:smile::biggrin:

OI !!!! what do you mean clandestine ??? bloody charming !!!! :biggrin: anyway my black cab is a silver coloured cab ,although it still takes the same money:sad:

Paulus

The jersey, possibly number 2b is now in the safe hands of the Doctor in Stevenage. Nice to meet you Doc. So should the thread now read, The Hertfordshire leg?

Top Bottom