*PING* Jersey Relay London Leg.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
tdr1nka said:
Thanks Aperitif!:tongue:
I PM'ed Redjedi and Redtom but have had no reply from either yet.:biggrin:

Sorry mate, kept meaning to reply.

I would be up for a meet. I see Apertif is in my neck of the woods, I'm in Brentford, so if it's coming in this direction it would be handy.

I don't really know the southbank very well. Is there a location and time yet?

I don't think I can be trusted with the shirt (too lazy to pass it on :biggrin: ), but I would be proud to put my John Hancock on it.

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Redjedi, if you, and anyone else for that matter, want to meet with Aperitif & I at Speakers Corner(Marble Arch)on Wedneday 28th @ 4:45/5pm we will then head down to the South Bank to meet others that can't get away before 6pm.

This isn't strictly the main relay but a chance for some of us London mob to meet and have a drink.

Plans are that the jersey will be heading south, clockwise thru Kent to Brighton and then back up West again thru Guildford.

So there will still be further oppertunities to sign and relay the shirt as it comes round!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
tdr1nka said:
Redjedi, if you, and anyone else for that matter, want to meet with Aperitif & I at Speakers Corner(Marble Arch)on Wedneday 28th @ 4:45/5pm we will then head down to the South Bank to meet others that can't get away before 6pm.

This isn't strictly the main relay but a chance for some of us London mob to meet and have a drink.

Plans are that the jersey will be heading south, clockwise thru Kent to Brighton and then back up West again thru Guildford.

So there will still be further oppertunities to sign and relay the shirt as it comes round!

I may well be up for this - can I let you know nearer the time? It's all a bit up in the air at the moment...

Tynan

Veteran
so next Wednesday?

cool, I can get to Speakers Corner by 5.30, how do you get there at 4.445 ffs?

Southbank thereafter I suppose, where's the drink?

And I have only a dim idea where Woolwich is, wrong side of the Thames is all I have

bonj2

Tynan said:
so next Wednesday?

And I have only a dim idea where Woolwich is, wrong side of the Thames is all I have

leave work earlier. :eek:

walker

Tynan said:
so next Wednesday?

I'll be meeting with you at southbank Tynan, from there I can ride with you to Woolwich, you can either get the ferry or the walk way, or would greenwich tunnel be better for you?

Aint Skeered

Havn't heard from Gezza yet, but walker plans to give it to him, I then will hopefully meet him at Boxhill. then I will take it down to Rich P in Brighton,
where it can go west towards Portsmouth, or north ish to Guildford

walker

Aint Skeered said:
Havn't heard from Gezza yet, but walker plans to give it to him, I then will hopefully meet him at Boxhill. then I will take it down to Rich P in Brighton,
where it can go west towards Portsmouth, or north ish to Guildford

he's in France, doing the Etape

walker said:
he's in France, doing the Etape

He texted me this after - really suffering and stone cold / soaked on the Tourmalet. I told him about the meet next Wed and will detail it when he has thawed out a bit. The sunstroke from the day before should have kept him warm surely?:blush:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Where's the South Bank watering-hole - the Founders Arms?

I'll be leaving Canary Wharf about 6.15pm so I guess arriving around seven.

Ben

Top Bottom