*PING* Jersey Relay London Leg.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Great to read such positive vibes from the London chatters.Please,please Postman Pat get it to SE14 on time.

Tynan

Veteran
yes to all of that, yes to a drink, that's cool

yes to me picking up in NW6 or Central London and going East with it, including Woolwich with Walker, cool to see some new roads

lets get the bloody thing moving all over London by pedal power alone

I'm late to this thread and it is nice to hear about pedalling it from place to place .
I did think about picking up a jersey from somewhere 'above' London and then doing a tour of London's Parks, gaining or losing Cyclechatters as appropriate for their sector...
Now there is a euphemism freshly hatched. "I'm just going to sign the jersey dear - shan't be long!"
All good - be happy to join in, and, as Tdr1nka says, we'll all be scattered around the globe etc soon.
Practically, I don't have much problem going anywhere in London (eventually, when I recover from geting lost;)) Normally I'm covering the SW to Central to NW zone - easy to go in all directions really.
Go jersey go!

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
OK plan update!

Tynan said:
erm yeah, good, no idea whatsoever what the plan(s) is/are

Good point, well made Tynan.;):smile:

My plan is to get the jersey to you next week, preferably Wednesday evening. From there on you'll be bringing it down to Woolwich to pass on to Walker.

I was waiting on replies from other London CCer's before I set the date in stone. But then some have had enough time to reply and haven't so lets just strike while the iron is hot!

I would like to bike up to meet Aperetif in West London and maybe he'll join me bringing the jersey to the South Bank to meet with you(Tynan), Walker, Merv and gezza before sending it off.

I'm going to try and get the jersey signed by User1314 & Mootaineer in the mean time as neither can make it next week.

I hope thats a tad clearer?!:biggrin:

T x

walker

I'm meant to be riding with Gezza next sat, so I can pass it to him then.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I can't do the 27th but can meet on the South Bank on Weds 28th (on the Brompton rather than the Q, sadly). Could be there by 7pm, maybe a bit before.

Ben

Aint Skeered

Err hello, I thought I was relieving walker of the said garment, and then heading towards guildford. It does not matter who I get it off but let me know

OP
OP
tdr1nka

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Aint Skeered said:
Err hello, I thought I was relieving walker of the said garment, and then heading towards guildford. It does not matter who I get it off but let me know

Thats what I was thinking AS, I'd kind planned to send the jersey round the SouthEast in a clockwise direction.

Top Bottom