Pipe Smokers - an increasingly rare sight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
How about a Gauloise disque blue?
I loved French rollie baccy :-)))
Did you have a black polo neck and a thin gold earring too?

Formidable!

Drago

Legendary Member
Do you lung feed the nicotine or mouth absorption? Or both?

One doesn't inhale a pipe. Some do but its not the done thing. I'm sure it happens, but I don't notice any effect - I can go weeks without a toot if im away or run out of baccy and don't get even the slightest craving, so any absorbstion must be very slight.

Round at my neighbour's the other day she said "I fancy a toot on my pipe". I thought mmm, a 58 year old woman smoking a 'blokes' pipe, this i've got to see! 🤔 She went into the kitchen for a few minutes and reappeared with a cannabis pipe about a foot long with a bowl the size of an egg cup,full of weed!!:ohmy:

Did she pass the dutchie to the left hand side?

Did you have a black polo neck and a thin gold earring too?

Formidable!

I don't know about that, but hes prone to starting a blockade at the drop of a hat. He caused chaos outside the bookies last week.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Like most sensible people, he’s given up smoking now but in the early 2000s I worked with a chap in his 20s who smoked a pipe. Mind you he also frequently sported a cravat but I’m not sure if he’s kept that up.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I had a brief flurry with Gauloise baccy years back but Fabbers probably had far more style about him than I.
When we went on our north European tours many years ago we always came back with the maximum amount of Gauloise fags.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
On my last trip to Oban I was parked at the front of one of the car lanes and noticed one of the guys checking tickets was smoking a pipe. First I have seen for ages. I did smoke a pipe at one time and I still have a couple but not smoked for years now.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Round at my neighbour's the other day she said "I fancy a toot on my pipe". I thought mmm, a 58 year old woman smoking a 'blokes' pipe, this i've got to see! 🤔 She went into the kitchen for a few minutes and reappeared with a cannabis pipe about a foot long with a bowl the size of an egg cup,full of weed!!:ohmy:

After the first line I thought I'd stumbled upon a Reader's Wives story.

Drago

Legendary Member
Here is me enjoying a shag this morning.

Selfie with a tablet aint easy!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have to ask.......why do people smoke a pipe ??
Cigarettes I can sort of understand as you inhale and get addicted but pipes ??

Top Bottom