pizza tax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Dominos charged me 11.98 for last nights delivery, an extra quid on the tax they charge me normally.

I asked on the phone whether prices had gone up or something, and they said "yes". I got paranoid thinking it's because I always ring up at 11:28 and pay with a little bag full of change.

I know it was saturday, but I'm sure I've never been charged that much before for my baseline pizza. Do I:

-let the multinational food companies kick sand in my face?
-go down there with a baseball bat and make pizza with the employees down there, and cheekily open the till and flip a quid coin into my pocket on the way out
-phone the citizens advice bureau

Legal advice first and foremost if you please.

Noodley

how many did you get for 11.98?

Noodley

For one pizza with 3 toppings! Bloody hell.

No wonder they thought they could get the extra quid off you, they'd already taken you for about 5 or 6 quid too much as it was. ;)

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
For one pizza with 3 toppings! Bloody hell.

No wonder they thought they could get the extra quid off you, they'd already taken you for about 5 or 6 quid too much as it was. ;)

There's no option for decent thin crispy base except dominos. Pizza hut have lost the plot, and kebab shops get it all the wrong way round, sometimes putting the cheese under the tomato for example.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

I think dominos in fact do 3 levels of base thickness, whereas pizza hut just do thin or thick crap dough

Top Bottom