Planet X London Road - Tiagra Build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Of course it does - because the rate you pay into a pension is a percentage of gross salary. C2w reduces your gross salary.
That wasn’t your argument though.....you stated that your £52 payment quote wasn’t accurate due to pension costs etc etc.....but it is accurate as it’s payed before those payments come out and is a fixed not variable cost

OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
That wasn’t your argument though.....you stated that your £52 payment quote wasn’t accurate due to pension costs etc etc.....but it is accurate as it’s payed before those payments come out and is a fixed not variable cost

Out of my salary the amount will be different because for one thing I pay into pension. I had this issue with my first cycle to work order - and this is stated on the cycle solutions website - that the quotes they give are only estimates and will depend on you're payroll circumstances...(how can cycle solutions know my other payroll deductions ? - that's why the disclaimer is the website)

jowwy

Out of my salary the amount will be different because for one thing I pay into pension. I had this issue with my first cycle to work order - and this is stated on the cycle solutions website - that the quotes they give are only estimates and will depend on you're payroll circumstances...(how can cycle solutions know my other payroll deductions ? - that's why the disclaimer is the website)
Easily....because 1k / 12 payments is £83.33......minus the tax deduction is £53.......and that’s the c2w payment you will pay. The rest is nothing to do with cycle solutions

and as the c2w payment comes out pre-tax and pension contributions, the amount of c2w you pay will not change.......it’s a fixed payment. Simple is as simple does.

OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
Easily....because 1k / 12 payments is £83.33......minus the tax deduction is £53.......and that’s the c2w payment you will pay. The rest is nothing to do with cycle solutions

and as the c2w payment comes out pre-tax and pension contributions, the amount of c2w you pay will not change.......it’s a fixed payment. Simple is as simple does.
Ok - I will tell cycle solutions to remove the disclaimer.

OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru

I think the misunderstanding is that I contribute less to my pension - so the actual hit on my pocket will be less than the cyclesolutions quote - get paid tomorrow so will know for sure then.

jowwy

I think the misunderstanding is that I contribute less to my pension - so the actual hit on my pocket will be less than the cyclesolutions quote - get paid tomorrow so will know for sure then.
but your cycle solutions payment will be exactly the same....and that's the quote they give you...no more, no less

Top Bottom