Planet X

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Waiting on a refund which should really have been dealt with that day, also placed an order last night for some items and zilch progress not even an email. They maybe cheaper than some but I`ve had better service from other online retailers. As for the refund I will be distinctly pi33ed off if they take the £3.50 of for postage back, especially with it being in my view faulty.

NorvernRob

I took my bike in on Wednesday this week as I thought I'd bent the front mech at the weekend, the chain had come off and got trapped in between the mech and big ring, bending the mech outwards. They sorted it out (the mech had actually slightly twisted on the mount), re-indexed the gears and didn't charge me anything when I went to pick it up.

Can't complain about that!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Well I got my parcel eventually think I'd be more inclined to use the store now that there is one nearby. Oh and the, yodel 24hr service they now use, it falls well short by 48hrs lol. All my other stuff comes via good ole RM and have no probs!

Well I got my parcel eventually think I'd be more inclined to use the store now that there is one nearby. Oh and the, yodel 24hr service they now use, it falls well short by 48hrs lol. All my other stuff comes via good ole RM and have no probs!
I always prefer The R.M. many years ago I ordered a c.p.u. fan from Brighton, ( I was living on Skye at the time), it arrived the following day, ordered a massive 4G.B. hard drive (shows you how long ago) from Glasgow took over a week, and that was next day (or rather two, it being Skye), that was with Business Post as the carrier.

Top Bottom