Planning to go on a cross country trip with my bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
You mean you don't want to hear our opinionated, arrogant and narcissistic advice?

May the wind be on your back. Enjoy and share pics please.

OP
OP
R

ridelover9941

I am happy to say that I have plans to go on my first cross country road trip with my bike. I know what I have to bring, and I know how to ride far without getting the leg burn. Just wanted to share, and want everyone to wish me well and have fun on the journey.
What do you mean I don't want to hear your advice? I didn't say that.

OP
OP
R

ridelover9941

Good luck, enjoy, and keep the rubber side down. But can you let us have a hint of your route, just to tease us a bit?
I live in Savannah GA, and I'm planning to head out of Georgia to Florida first, then go South, West, North and East and cover all states. Hope this covers what you wanted to know.

Slick

Guru
I live in Savannah GA, and I'm planning to head out of Georgia to Florida first, then go South, West, North and East and cover all states. Hope this covers what you wanted to know.
I visited Savannah earlier this year. My wife loves the history of the place and it does have it's sights. Didn't see many roads I would like to cycle on though so take care and enjoy the ride. :thumbsup:

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom