Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pottsy

Smithfield Nocturne and a few beers for me tomorrow.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got ironing to do.....downside of a two week hols.... but that shouldn't take long. Most other jobs have been done...

Out on the bike at some point - they've been couped up for two weeks !

Looking for a garage to service my car's air conditioning - decided not to work upon getting home from holiday - hoping it's just re-gassing and not a broken condensor.

domtyler

Über Member
Swimming tomorrow morning with the young 'un. Got to repair the mortar around the back door at some point. Final coat of wood preserver on the new shed and some fence panels to spray. Hopefully go for a family ride to the park and back on Sunday morning. And got a couple of films to watch too! xx(

You?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Ride tomorrow am... 45miler planned...
Sat afternoon... make yet another list of all the DIY that needs doing, thus taking up the time in which I should be doing it xx(
Sat eve... PARTY TIME up the road at a friend's house
Sunday... am: take littlest kid cycling... pm: local fair (I love fairground rides, so do the kids!)

Janeyb

Visiting all the bike shops in Cambridge tomorrow to investigate ideas for my birthday - looking at jackets and panniers. Then making sure on Saturday evening that hubbie gets online and finds the best deals on what I choose and places an order! He has a tendency to forget!

Then hopefully if it stays nice on Sunday going for a ride - must start upping the mileage again before we undertake our North Norfolk weekend tour.

Have a good one all.

HelenD123

Guru
Im going walking in the Wolds tomorrow. I fear the rest of the weekend will be spent doing lots of cleaning and gardening. My house looks a mess! Maybe there'll be time to get the bike out on Sunday.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Saturday - probably wash the bike
Sunday- go out on bike.xx(
But now i am off school with my next exam on Thursday in the afternoon, everyday is like the weekend.:ohmy:

Mortiroloboy

walker said:
tonight, in a hotel, me, the Mrs, a bottle of shampoo.

tomorrow meant to be doing my last ever gig in the UK
Sunday a boot fair

Timotei, Head and Shoulders, or that Organics one where the girl gets all in a lather(!!):biggrin:

Top Bottom