Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Off sunday and monday this week,sunday is family dinner and meet at the inlaws,and monday iv still got loads of potting up to do in the yard,couldnt last week,it hoyed it down all sunday for me.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
We've just had the planners turn down an infill scheme put in by our shitbag neighbours for the 5th time so we're off to the other neighbours for a garden based, ostentatious, champagne popping dinner, hoping that the corks land in the other garden.:biggrin:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
domtyler said:

Me?

I should have been up North by now to see my mum and dad, my niece (not seen her for 3 weeks - she's started smiling now :thumbsup:) and see the dog. I was going to go up in a microlight on sunday but . . .

I'm going to work instead :smile:

Poo :ohmy:

domtyler

Über Member
longers said:
Me?

I should have been up North by now to see my mum and dad, my niece (not seen her for 3 weeks - she's started smiling now :thumbsup:) and see the dog. I was going to go up in a microlight on sunday but . . .

I'm going to work instead :smile:

Poo :ohmy:

Bloody work eh? I was working 'til 8 last night and now I am stuck here til god knows when again tonight! At least I've got the next two days off though.

Noodley

Elder Noodley Jnr is away for the weekend on a school trip, so no need for me to be up early tomorrow to take her to music lessons. Younger Noodley Jnr has dancing shows tonight and tomorrow, and I have been told I have to go tomorrow so my planned ride has been postponed until Sunday.

Saturday will likely involve cutting grass, ironing, housework...and getting my bike ready for the ride on Sunday.

And on Sunday I will go for a "wee ride 'round the block" :thumbsup:

Noodley said:
Elder Noodley Jnr is away for the weekend on a school trip, so no need for me to be up early tomorrow to take her to music lessons. Younger Noodley Jnr has dancing shows tonight and tomorrow, and I have been told I have to go tomorrow so my planned ride has been postponed until Sunday.

Saturday will likely involve cutting grass, ironing, housework...and getting my bike ready for the ride on Sunday.

And on Sunday I will go for a "wee ride 'round the block" :thumbsup:

Are you a kilt man, Noodley, or does the misses wear the trousers in your household? :smile:

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Are you a kilt man, Noodley, or does the misses wear the trousers in your household? :thumbsup:

I just do what I'm told, then disappear on my bike for the day every now and again. I think Mrs Noodley encourages my long distance cycling a bit too much sometimes :smile::biggrin:

I was in two minds whether to have a "break" this weekend and just go out for 60 miles on the club run as I am off cycling in the far north-west of Scotland next weekend but Mrs Noodley reckons I will just be miserable unless I ride a longer route, so 300km it will be :ohmy: Actually, having typed that I might just go on the club run afterall, just to have a blether and a bit of a laugh rather than being on my own for 16 hours...oh decisions decisions.

Noodley said:
I was in two minds whether to have a "break" this weekend and just go out for 60 miles on the club run . . . just to have a blether and a bit of a laugh rather than being on my own for 16 hours...oh decisions decisions.

Either way I'm sure you;ll have fun, depending on the conditions.

I prefer cycling on my own, or in a small group with friends, but I don't have any cycling friends here! :smile: Aaaahhhh! :thumbsup:

yoyo

The usual household chores tomorrow and Round the Harbours on Sunday with Son 1 looking after sick dog.

domd1979

Veteran
Treating myself to a lie in for the first time since I can't remember when, doing a bit of my dissertation, and probably take the VW for a spin (which I've hopefully cured from running too hot) over to my parents on Sunday.

Top Bottom