Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Tonight we're off to a wine tasting session which I'm very excited about - we get to test 70 wines!! Tomorrow I'm off for a bit of pampering followed by some Christmas shopping and Sunday we're off to the Peak district with the bikes...hurrah!

But the highlight of my weekend will come in four posts time when I offically become a SENIOR MEMBER!!!!!

barq

I've had back-to-back colds for the last two weeks, but I think I'm well enough to get back on a bike tomorrow. :biggrin: So I'll ride around the Surrey Hills tomorrow, then I'm having/cooking a meal with my parents. At some point a friend of mine is visiting from Chicago so I imagine we'll go for a drink and possibly combine it with a walk. Got work to catch up as well which is a pain.

Can't wait to go out cycling tomorrow. I'm going to prep my hardtail and camelbak tonight so I don't waste time faffing tomorrow. :biggrin:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Cathryn said:
Tonight we're off to a wine tasting session which I'm very excited about - we get to test 70 wines!! Tomorrow I'm off for a bit of pampering followed by some Christmas shopping and Sunday we're off to the Peak district with the bikes...hurrah!

But the highlight of my weekend will come in four posts time when I offically become a SENIOR MEMBER!!!!!

Careful Cathryn :biggrin:. Lady we met on holiday went to a wine tasting. A mere 26 wines. But it took her 3 days to recover. So don't count your weekend chickens just yet :biggrin:

Me - I'm gonna sleep tomorrow and brave the weather on Sunday on my bike.

*sigh* job applications

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Tomorrow I am going to collect my Birthday and Christmas present from me to me. Say it very quietly - a c*r :biggrin:.

It is very dark blue, built like a tank or a fighter jet (hint, hint). I think there is enough room in the back for my bicycle. :biggrin:

ash68

Speicher said:
Tomorrow I am going to collect my Birthday and Christmas present from me to me. Say it very quietly - a c*r :biggrin:.

It is very dark blue, built like a tank or a fighter jet (hint, hint). I think there is enough room in the back for my bicycle. :biggrin:

How ya going to wrap that up?:sad:
Hope you're not going to drive it 'til Christmas day and when you unwrap it you've got to act all surprised;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Hopefully test riding some new bikes, but only if the whether is dry. Other then that fixing my folder because its broke. :biggrin:

hoping to get my december 100 mile ride in on saturday. forecast is windy and rain so should be interesting over barbondale and dent!

Top Bottom